Had a lovely stay at the chaba for 10 nights early oct. My friend who is wheelchair bound found it quite accessible as the grounds are flat. Staff were always there to help and assist us. Breakfast was great especially the egg station. Pool is good and so was the massages which my friend was able to get done in his room due to him being unable to get to the massage tables. It might be a little bit outdated, but what the heck, your there for a holiday, not to spend all the time in your room. And as for other comments re staff not speaking very good english," WELL HELLO" they are thai and that is their language.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 93 Rooms, located in the heart of Chaweng, set beside a sandy white beach. Accommodation is split between two wings; the Lake Wing is across the road from the beach with the Ocean Wing located by the beach. Rooms have air conditioning, TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Ocean Wing rooms have a private balcony. Swimming pools, kids' playground, exercise room, sauna, pool bar and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chaba Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaba Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Hotel Chaba Samui
- Chaba Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand