We stayed at the Chaba Samui Koh Samui in June this year. The hotel was clean and friendly, with good facilities in the rooms, this is not a 5 star hotel so guests should not expect that standard what you can expect is good value for your money.
We checked in with no problem, we stayed in a Ocean Side room (312) which luckily was a good distance from the main road. Nice Balcony facing the Palm Trees, why do neighbours feel the need to look into next doors balcony it very annoying !!!!!
The noise from Duke's Bar is a problem at Night, this is my only negative comment on the hotel
Food and drink at the hotel was reasonably priced and of good quality, Breakfast was good with the normal choices and lots of variety, the bonus was having a good toaster, which is ok as long as other guests leave the speed setting alone !!!!
Pool and beach were good we walked the length of the beach and we were pleased that we had chosen a central location as the beach in the southern end is poor.
Had a few days out on boat trips really enjoyed them all reasonably priced
Night Life good we ate out every night and visited many bars all good fun
As normal on about day 8 you get a little stuck on what you fancy to eat this is where The Samui Wave Bar came into its own, Have a look at Pete’s Night Time snack board its just like being at home, from Cheese On Toast, Pie and Chips to a Cheese and Branston Pickle Sandwich, just what we needed, Good Bar with really nice Staff and management.
I had some suits made and would highly recommend Timmy, 1st rate service not cheep and pushy but quality materials, and fabrics with good service.
We stayed in Kohtao for 3 night which was fantastic. Beach out of this world Please help to keep it clean and take your rubbish to a bin
Overall had a good holiday met some really nice guests from all over the world only negative I have is some of the British Guests need to show some consideration for others especially on the beach, it quite rude to shout across to each other having a conversation which others really don’t want to hear take a walk to the sea and have a chat all day.
Good Bar next door to the hotel, Beach comber for an evening beer watching the sun go down, and having a chat with other holidaymakers, nice staff who work hard.
If I was to come back to the Koh Samui I would stay at the Chaba Samui again, but to be honest it is a lovely island but its back to Patong for us next time.
Airport great especially the complementary refreshments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 93 Rooms, located in the heart of Chaweng, set beside a sandy white beach. Accommodation is split between two wings; the Lake Wing is across the road from the beach with the Ocean Wing located by the beach. Rooms have air conditioning, TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Ocean Wing rooms have a private balcony. Swimming pools, kids' playground, exercise room, sauna, pool bar and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chaba Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaba Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Hotel Chaba Samui
- Chaba Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand