Great place. Nice rooms, decor and grounds. We stayed in a "standard room" which faces the road rather than the sea and has no balcony, but are quite spacious. It had a queen bed and a day bed/lounge plus desk. I considered upgrading to a balcony room, with sea views but they were smaller with no lounge, so was happy to stay in the standard room. In addition to standard housekeeping, beach towels and drinking water are replaced daily.
The pool is small but honestly with the beach right there it's hardly used. Plenty of beach chairs with palm trees and umbrellas for shade. There are lounges in the bar area and an air conditioned guest lounge that we used for a few hours while waiting between check out and airport pick up.
The restaurant is very good, a wide ranging menu and reasonably priced. Breakfast buffet is good, with eggs cooked to order, however after a week I did wish for a bit more of a rotation of items. Room services was prompt. The bar is good value at happy hours (of which there are 3 per day!) with 2 for 1 beer and cocktails
The staff are very friendly and helpful, all but a few with excellent English. We were greeted on check in buy staff with a refreshing towel and cold drink, and all paper work done while we reclined on lounges.
Located at the far southern end of Chaweng beach is is quieter that the main restaurant and shopping strip (and a nicer and less crowded beach). It would take about 30 min to walk along the beach to the main strip, however they have a shuttle that takes guests to the shopping district and also picks up 3 times a day, also you can take one of the covered pickup truck taxis out the front for about 50 baht. We did a few day trips and pick up from this location was no issue.
All in all I was very happy with out stay and would love to return and recommend to others.
In the area Dr Fogs restaurant walking distance up the road on the hill looking out of the bay is very nice, it has Italian and Thai food, a bit pricey (for Thailand anyway) but worth it for the view, ambiance, and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi, Koh Samui boasts a secluded beachfront and white-sand setting plus lush tropical gardens. The majesty and splendor of the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms, tantalizing cuisine at Tamarind restaurant and friendly service, the pleasure are simple. Combined with the adventure of a journey through this magnificent island, Swasana Spa's heavenly relax and rejuvenate experiences are a unique way to experience the full wonder of this beautiful romantic destination. The resort truly represents the sanctuary of spirituality, richness and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Hotwire so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui, Thailand