We are currently part way through our holiday at this resort.
The beach at this resort is stunning, would have to be one of the best on the island!
The breakfast is great, lots of choice and fresh!
Our travel agent booked us a superior room. We arrived and our first room was on a busy busy road SO they moved next to reception...room 212 more noise!!!! Next room had the most stunning view, room 108, but it was filthy, the shower had slime and grime all over it, so bad the next morning we wouldn't use it, when we got into bed that night, the sheets hadn't been changed...it was full of sand!!!!! We went to reception to complain and the staff basically laughed at us, their understanding of English is not good. We asked to see the manager,( I now know the young woman we saw is not the manager), she would also not help us!!!!!! Unbelievable! We have a rep here through our travel agent so he came to speak to them and still no joy, the only way they would shift us from our filthy room is if we paid to!!! SO what choice did we have but to agree! We will reluctantly pay this on checkout, unbelievable that we have to do this to get a clean room.We are now in a superior cottage ,rm 508 for anyone who wants to book one, which is great, can't complain at all!! Except we now know that several others here at the mo have had to upgrade due to not nice rooms and they haven't had to pay....!!!!!! Lovely way to be treated on our anniversary holiday!!!
The only other negative is '
For happy hour we were told that only cocktails were included not beers!!! SO my husband has been drinking beers and paying for everyone he has...turns out beers are included!!!! Nice way to make money, the staff once again laughed when we mentioned it!!!
Overall would we come back to this Impiana...for the way we were treated at the beginning definitely not, if that hadn't happened...yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi, Koh Samui boasts a secluded beachfront and white-sand setting plus lush tropical gardens. The majesty and splendor of the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms, tantalizing cuisine at Tamarind restaurant and friendly service, the pleasure are simple. Combined with the adventure of a journey through this magnificent island, Swasana Spa's heavenly relax and rejuvenate experiences are a unique way to experience the full wonder of this beautiful romantic destination. The resort truly represents the sanctuary of spirituality, richness and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui, Thailand