We stayed as part of our honeymoon and it was our first trip to Koh Samui. We were upgraded to a Superior Cottage which was close to the beach and restaurant (room506). The room itself was compact yet clean and had everything you need for a comfortable stay. The aircon worked great but my only complaint would be the bed was hard and we occasionally got a smell of sewerage in our room! The smell was fixed by the staff who gave us an oil burner which made the room smell lovely. The fantastic beachfront location, beachfront bar, fabulous nightly live music and cheap beach massages out the front made up for the small complaints. The Hotel restaurant has great food and is reasonably priced. The hotel spa is expensive, but there were great massages available on the beachfront for ten bucks. There is a great local beachfront restaurant/grass huts right next door which is not fancy, but we ate at for lunch most days as it was super cheap, right on the beach and had fantastic food!!! Better than most of the really expensive places we ate at!! Lovely to sit in the huts with the sand under your feet and gaze out onto the picturesque ocean only meters away. The views from the hotel were amazing and the gardens were immaculate and made a huge benefit to the ambience of the hotel. The staff were friendly and seemed to enjoy working there. Great beachfront bar happy hour three times per day and free shuttle to shopping area. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to other travellers. Great safe swimming beach and away from the crowds of the main area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi, Koh Samui boasts a secluded beachfront and white-sand setting plus lush tropical gardens. The majesty and splendor of the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms, tantalizing cuisine at Tamarind restaurant and friendly service, the pleasure are simple. Combined with the adventure of a journey through this magnificent island, Swasana Spa's heavenly relax and rejuvenate experiences are a unique way to experience the full wonder of this beautiful romantic destination. The resort truly represents the sanctuary of spirituality, richness and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui, Thailand