My girlfriend and I went in a good 6 weeks holidays in December to celebrate 2 years together. So we decide to go to Thailand for 2 weeks and spend another 4 in Europe.
Impiana was just what we were looking for. Very pleasant place with a private beach and great food in the neighbourhood. Staff are very caring and got that Thai permanent smile. We had a great time even though we had no power for 4 days and the hotel generator broke down. The hotel management arrange a better room for us and gave us a little party to make friends again. Actually, not having energy was good, no tv, no computer or internet, lots of time to read, enjoy the beach and to have massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi is on a secluded, white sand beachfront with sunrise views. Set among lush tropical gardens, the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms are a great base to explore the island’s beauty or laze by the pool or beach to fully recharge. Enjoy friendly service and tantalizing cuisine at Sabai beachfront restaurant, chill at the beachfront bar or treat yourself to a pampering treatment at Swasana Spa. For something really special, indulge in a private dining experience on the beach with your loved one. Located only 5 min from Chaweng by shuttle bus, you’re very close to the shopping, restaurants and nightlife Samui has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui, Thailand