Stayed at the Impiana from Dec 8 to Dec 14 in a superior room. The staff was friendly, discreet and warm. The room was more like a junior suite with a large balacony facing the ocean. The room itself was very comfortable and and quiet with very nice bath amenities; Aveda I think.
The included breaskfast was quite good with madee to order eggs and waffles.
The hotel is located in a very quiet area of Chaweng which is nice if you're looking to relax on the beach but not so great if you're interested in nightlife. The hotel seems to recognize this and offers a scheduled shuttle to Chaweng during the day/eve.
There is a very good Italian restaurant directly across the road from the hotel. I definitely recommend having dinner there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi is on a secluded, white sand beachfront with sunrise views. Set among lush tropical gardens, the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms are a great base to explore the island’s beauty or laze by the pool or beach to fully recharge. Enjoy friendly service and tantalizing cuisine at Sabai beachfront restaurant, chill at the beachfront bar or treat yourself to a pampering treatment at Swasana Spa. For something really special, indulge in a private dining experience on the beach with your loved one. Located only 5 min from Chaweng by shuttle bus, you’re very close to the shopping, restaurants and nightlife Samui has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui, Thailand