After months of procrastinating I decided to book the Impiana through there website, we got a package deal for the holidays at a cheap rate and upgraded to the deluxe as we have to young boys.
On our arrival I was greeted with a number 1 no no in the hospitality industry, a DOUBLE BOOKING! .Pissed was an understatement as there were 4 of us and we needed the space as our boys are quite active .They offered me the standard room looking over the main street and it just didn't cut it,so they then offered us the beach bungalow which was small but in a good location.Knowing that this would be just for one night I accepted under the conditions they only charged us for a standard room charge,which was happily accepted on there behalf .
The next day we moved to the deluxe room and it was fantastic,clean ,great view and large for our active family.
We had the most amazing 5 nights we decided to cancel our Koh Phangan trip and extend our stay at the Impiana as it was just perfect for us.
But at reception we found the reception staff would not let us extend our stay at the same price we paid which we felt a little let down .but none the less we paid the money for the accommodation and continued on our wonderful holiday .
On the last night I decided to look back on the website to look at the deal we originally paid for just to check if i missed anything,OMG....
The deal detailed the fact the if we wanted to extend our stay we would be able to stay for the DISCOUNTED PRICE!
Off to the reception to point out there mistake ,pissed again unfortunately ,they then back tracked and agreed to refund the extra money we paid for there mistake,I also negotiated a free transfer to the ferry terminal as they originally wanted 700bht ,please after paying over 45000bht for 10 night they wanted 700bht pissed off again unfortunately .
All sorted now though and with all the bad stuff there was so much good stuff ,Great bar staff(happy hour ,happy hour),awesome breakfast,great massage,unbelievable Mussaman Curry on the buffet ,but the best part is the location . For me Chewang Noi is by far the best part of Chewang to stay if you hire a car like we did.
I would stay there again despite the drama's as we just had a ball.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi, Koh Samui boasts a secluded beachfront and white-sand setting plus lush tropical gardens. The majesty and splendor of the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms, tantalizing cuisine at Tamarind restaurant and friendly service, the pleasure are simple. Combined with the adventure of a journey through this magnificent island, Swasana Spa's heavenly relax and rejuvenate experiences are a unique way to experience the full wonder of this beautiful romantic destination. The resort truly represents the sanctuary of spirituality, richness and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui, Thailand