As we were on our honeymoon we booked the Pool Villa for 4 nights- a splurge for our last location in thailand. And we weren't disappointed. The room had a private infinity pool and jacuzzi, and a separate door was provided to the ensuite so you didn't walk through the room which was thoughtful.
The bed was a bit hard for my liking but I found all the beds in thailand more firm, so maybe this is just my preference ?
The hotels infinity pool looks onto the beach, and often we were the only people in the pool. You couldn't go much swimming on the beach cause of the low tide, you had to walk for 5 mins to get any depth - but didn't bother us cause we are both fair skinned and would rather be under an umbrella beside a pool. You could also go get a cheap massage for 200-300 baht on the beach at other hotels which I was surprised the price stayed affordable given the location. And the hotel looked the best from whst we could see on that stretch of private beach. And it was private and beautiful, soooo much better than Patong. The breakfast was nothing special but as long as you can get a fry up, fruit and decent cereal what else do you need? We ate enough to skip lunch most days and make it to dinner! The highlight of our honeymoon was coming to ko samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the finest traditions of Thai architecture with modern European conveniences Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa is the ideal place to escape from it all. Fifty one luxuriously appointed rooms and villas, each with its own Jacuzzi for two have been designed to meet your every need and to allow you to rest and rejuvenate in a tranquil and naturally beautiful setting. From our Award Winning Italian and International restaurant, Olivio Italian cuisine, featuring the finest cuisine along our unspoiled beach to our signature Satira Herbal Spa offering the latest in all-natural therapeutic treatments, your every need will be catered to in legendary Thai style.Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa, a simply unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand