We stayed in a deluxe bungalow with 2 adults and 2 kids for a week. Plenty of air conditioned room for all of us.
We loved this hotel and like many other reviews were sad to leave. Any other hotel we stay in as a family will now be compared to the Amari!
If you only do 3 things in Samui our top tips are...
Visit Budsaba next door for the most chilled out meal you will ever have!
Have a massage on the beach.
Go on an organised snorkeling trip. We went down South but I think there may be better locations in the North of the Island. Im not a strong swimmer but the experience was totally amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand