The Amari was a fabulous place to stay. We brought our 6 months old son with us and the staff accommodated us very will with a little crib in our room and ensuring our room was sprayed every night for bugs. The buffet breakfast was one of the best I have eaten at a resort and the staff were all very friendly. The pool is small, but very nice. The beach is okay. If you walk to the right of the resort for 1 km the sand and water is nicer. The meals at the resort can be quite expensive, but there are beach vendors that sell corn on the cob, spring rolls, beer, etc for a lot cheaper. There are also some great beach side restaurants that we went to quite often!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand