We stayed at the Amari for 10 days. We were booked for a superior room, but when we found out that the rooms are all located across the street from the main building of the hotel, we asked for an upgrade. The hotel quickly offered us a good deal for an upgrade to a junior suite (around $100 per day). The suite is not really a suite - just a big room with a beautifull, beautifull seaview.
We enojoyed our stay with our 3 year old kid, who loved the swimming pools.
My wife especially loved the perfect café latte served in the restaurant :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amari Hotels, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand