Amari Koh Samui
$127
$115
  • Beachfront
Nora Beach Resort and Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$102
Dara Samui Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$111
$67
  • Pool
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$196
$153
  • Pool
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$176
$113
Agoda.com
KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$299
$70
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$105
$95
Hotels.com
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$153
Priceline
$401
LuxuryCollection
2,719 results
All reviewspregobeach sidethai villagegarden wingbreeze spakoh samuicrossing guardsdeluxe roomchaweng beachthe main hotelbusy roadmain poolthe main roadpool viewbreakfast was amazingour honeymoonhappy hour
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The room r full of ants , the water in the sower r little Dirty , the pools r not clean and the room on the road r very noisy
The location is great
The family room r to small and no bath only small sower so it's not comfortable with small children

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Shane L, Manager at Amari Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Dear Maya E,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent visit to Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui.

I apologize that we did not live up to your expectations on this visit. We have taken note of your comments, however I would appreciate you contact me directly to elaborate on the issues your highlighted.

Needless to say, I hope to hear from you and I hope you had a safe and comfortable journey home.

I do wish you happier travels in future.

shane.langdon@amari.com

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Having stayed here 10 11 12 and 13 years ago I was a little nervous that my memories would be ruined.
It's still great a little bigger but all you could want for a week in the sun.
Breakfast is Still fantastic. The service by the pool is great.
Overall I think you can say I do like this hotel
There are minor niggles but if it can be put right by the staff it is done so with a smile and ASAP

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. If you are unsure about your room just ask at reception to see another
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Shane L, Manager at Amari Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Hello David R,

Thank you for your brief review of your recent stay with us. its honestly a pleasure to welcome back returning guests from 10 years ago.

I am delighted to see you enjoyed everything from our fantastic breakfast to our service around the pool. I thrilled to hear your minor niggles were dealt with immediately, effectively with a smile, that is our goal 100% of the time.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts, please do not wait another 10 years to return.

Executive Assistant Manager.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

My girlfriend & I were meant to stay at the Charweng Regent, however at check in we were transferred to the Amari just for the 1st night because the Charweng was fully booked.

And it turned out to be the best thing that happened because the Amari is fantastic!!!
Out of the 3 hotels we stayed at in Thailand Amari had the nicest bed.
The breakfast was outstanding... definitely at another level compared to most hotels.
Hotel grounds & pools are pristine.

After only being able to stay 1 night, we wanted to leave the Charweng and go back.
Next time were in Koh Samui we'll definitely be staying at the Amari.

Room Tip: The Amari is a large hotel and spans across the other side of the road. Try to get a room on the beach side, don't get stuck in a room at the back.

Hello Dan D,

Thanks for sharing your brief review of your recent experience with us.

I am delighted to hear that despite booking at Chaweng Regent you were able to experience one night at Amari Plam Reef. I am also thrilled to see you enjoyed everything from the bed, to the hotel grounds and pool onto our amazing breakfast display.

Thank you again for sharing your review with us and let's hope we welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had our second stay at Amari this July and I still love this place. The staff are so friendly and accommodating. We had an issue on arrival regarding our room which was rectified immediately. The restaurant food is always nice, and the food and drink service to the pools was always great. We had also stayed elsewhere on this visit before coming back here and whilst we felt that both resorts have things to offer, I still enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere here. We had a deluxe room again which are nicely decorated and always clean with great garden views. The resort is walking distance to the main shopping area. We will be back again. Just love Koh Samui!

Hi Vikad,

Thank you so much for sharing such thorough thoughts about your recent experience with us. Its always a pleasure to welcome back returning guests.

I am honestly so thrilled to see that you enjoyed everything from the restaurant food to the food and drink service at the pools, from our great location to the amazing staff.

I am delighted to see you loved the deluxe garden view rooms, as I am have mentioned previously we are the only resort that offers beachside rooms and Thai village style rooms.

I really do thank you for your glowing recommendations and I certainly hope that we will welcome you back again so we can prove that such incredible experiences can indeed happen again and again.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The rooms are not near the beach and a little smal for that price. They are about 200 meters away on the other side of the street. The swimming pool is only 1.2 - 1, 3 meter deep. For proper swimming not deep enough.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Hello Joseph O,

First of all, thanks for sharing your thoughts about your recent experience with us.

In regards to the layout of the overall Resort, I would agree that we are one of the only resorts on the island featuring both beachside rooms as well as Thai village rooms, and it is a very personal decision which room is best for each guest.However if this was a concern, then I am surprised you didn't contact management to request a room move.

yes you are correct the beachside swimming pool depth is between 1.20-1.30, however the swimming pool in the Thai village is deeper at 1.53m, so I am sorry that this didn't exceed your expectations.

So while I know we didn't manage to impress on this occasion, I certainly thank you for your feedback and I wish you more comfortable and impressive escapes in the future.