We stayed at Amari Reef for 2 weeks during October. This was our first time to Koh Samui after many visits to Phuket. The resort is broken into 2 sections divided by the main road. We were located on the side away from the beach. This was not a problem as there was a pool just outside our room & did not need to cross the road to go for a swim. I was disappointed in the beach. It is shallow & had seaweed floating around everywhere. It was also brown & dirty in parts.
Although this is no fault of the hotel it was all along Chaweng beach. The hotel was amazing and started our day with a great breakfast with a big variety. The staff always friendly and very helpful.The beds were very comfortable & the room cleaned daily. The grounds are just perfect & well maintained. I would highly recommend the Amari Palm Reef to anyone travelling to Koh Samui. Thanks again for an amazing holiday & looking forward to getting back there one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand