Location was very good - just at the end of the Chaweng area, so easy to walk to get to all the nightlife, shopping, etc. The room was clean, a good size, and with a balcony that overlooked one of the pool areas.
While the pool areas were large and inviting (sometimes there were free popsicles in the afternoons) the beach area left a bit to be desired - not the soft sand that we had become used to in Central Chaweng.
Breakfast buffet was varied and very good. Drinks at the bar were also tasty. The staff was great and service was wonderful. You do need to cross the street in order to get to the other area of the hotel, which is where we stayed, but as there was always someone from the hotel assisting in crossing the street, we didn't see this as a negative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand