The hotel is a beach property..they gave us a room as far away from the beach as possible..room no 5314 and 5315 so it was a longish walk both to the beach and for breakfast. Also it was on the second floor! but we decided it was a good way to walk off all the yummy food that we had. very well located both for beach shack restaurants and short walk on the main road to lots of food joints. The rooms were comfortable, sheets, towels, clean. The airconditioning was perfect.
The breakfast was ample..lots of choices..although they would run out of food and the service was slowish in clearing up..If you are in a chilled holiday mood(difficult not to be in samui) you dont mind.
Happy hour is good for half price drinks in the evening.
The beach is a bit mossy but once you figure out what to avoid in the water the ocean is like a warm swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand