Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2012

me and my wife stayed there for 2 nights, after a flight from BKK, and before going to Pangahn.
the room was ok, nothing more. good thing about this place is the location, as it is in the center of Chaweng, about 100 meters from the Ark Bar. It's mach more quit than the Ark Bar, and very basic in it's design.
very important: the water in the shower had, for some reason, a very strong bad smell !!!
and you can get WiFi only next to reception, but it is free.
compere to other hotels around it is cheap, and avarage.
good if your not about to spend a lot of time in the roon...

Room tip: if you need WiFi 24/7, you can ask to stay in a room close to the resaption, in the first or second floor. if not ask to stay in rooms at the bottom floor...
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I am staying in chaweng resort now and honestly I am disappointed. In its heyday it would have been beautiful and these are the pictures they feature in their brochure, however this hotel is tired and scraggy at the seams...there are three of us here and out of the three rooms one is stunning and the other two are not worth the money. The private pool we got with one of the rooms has green scum around it and needs repointing as all brown I between tiles.

I can understand why there are mixed reviews on here as if you come here my honest opinion is it is Russian roulette as to whether you are lucky enough to have a room they have invested some money in to keep up to date....I have peeked over the wall and the centara next door looks so much cleaner in comparison, if your willing to spend out on chawengs overpriced rooms my advice is not to bother and go elsewhere.....great food was The Wave up the road. Happy travelling

Room tip: Beach front view room was the only nice room out of the three of us travelling
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Place is brilliant...Pool right near the beach. Best thing is that the resort is located on Chaweng beach, which is the place to be. All places like clubs and bars and eating joints are located at a walking distance.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I didn't stay at this hotel, but went to the beach restaurant. The food was really good! Don't be swayed by the kitsch fake flowers, it is lovely and the service is fantastic.
I love the way they groom the sand and set up the tables and flowers!

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 13, 2012

First of all this is not a resort with 4 star facilities. It has basic rooms, the room is clean, toilet is not sparkling clean. The bed is comfortable. We spent most of our time at the beach and ate out. The location is perfect, smack right in the middle of chaweng busy strip. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2011