“Great service quality results fine attention to detail.”

Timmy's Masschneider Tailor
Ranked #1 of 24 Shopping in Chaweng
More attraction details
Owner description: FREE PICK UP FROM YOUR HOTEL - CONTACT US DIRECTLY, CALL US. Established since 1984, we pride ourselves on being one of the leading custom tailor shops in Koh Samui. We specialize in making clothes for both men and woman such as suits, dresses, shirts, tuxedos, etc in the best quality fabric such as cashmere, Thai silk, linen, wool, for all occasions. Our team consists of dedicated, experienced professionals who understand the customers' needs. We provide customers with high quality tailor made clothes that suit their taste. Years of experience, strong base of repeat customers, professional service, quality workmanship and reasonable prices make us one of the leaders in bespoke clothes. Our Thai tailors provide high quality craftsmanship day in day out, compared to the best. Our range of materials allows us to design and prepare, hand crafted tailored garments using the finest fabrics for every occasion. We speak ENGLISH, GERMAN, THAI.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Myself and my partner were return clients to Timmy's ! Having been in Koh Samui the previous year we both had clothing items tailored & items replicated. My partners trousers are still in fine condition (look after your fabrics properly). We did not hesitate returning to Timmy's and even took a whole bunch of friends who also wanted suits. Whilst Timmy was away on holiday his team of friendly staff provided a fantastic attention to detail service that left everyone extremely happy with the final product.

Timmy's provides quality fabric options with realistic yet fair prices !
Don't be fooled by the cheap crap and the unrealistic promises of overnight production .. Having a suit tailored should not be rushed and by taking you through the process with fine detail Timmy's team provides a quality fit, making you feel a million dollars !

Twice happy customers ;)

There are newer reviews for Timmy's Masschneider Tailor

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Looking the review i want to see the shop. Want in the evening time the shop was full of customer I wait and made 3 suit meet ash he show me some good suit it is cool to see how fast they make it ..I am big in size they made it look cool. Happy with the suit waiting to wear to work. Thank ash maybe see u next year.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

On a recent trip to Koh Samui I decided to have a business jacket and dress made. My daughter and friends had already been to Timmy's after doing some prior online searching for recommendations, but with not many days left of the holiday, I wasn't sure if they could finish in time. I had no ideas on what style so I picked something for both items from the many books they had in store, and Ash helped me with the selection of fabrics. I must say I'm pretty particular when it comes to the fit of jackets and dresses, they have to look and feel right before I will buy so not being able to try on first was a big thing for me, but I certainly need not have worried, they did a great job with only 2 fittings being necessary, they finished both items and even delivered them to our accommodation. The quality of the finish on both pieces is fantastic! And, the fit is perfect! The service was excellent and I will certainly be recommending Timmy's to any friends travelling to Chaweng, it is definitely worth visiting if you are thinking of tailor made clothing.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I wasn't planning on buying a suit in Samui but friends of mine talked me into visiting Timmy's as they were buying several items there. I'm glad they did.
My friends are quiet particular with certain things and they were very happy with Timmy's quality and price. No bargaining. They bargained for everything in Thailand.
I had 2 fittings for my shirt and 3 for my suit, all done in 3 days and delivered to the hotel. One fitting was even at the hotel as he was dropping other items off for friends.
Shown the suit to a couple of people now and they are amazed at the quality and feel of the suit. I can't wait to have an opportunity to wear it all.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Once we were in Thailand we would take this opportunity to get some clothes made​​. After searching here, we ended up with Timmy. It proved to be a very good choice.
Service with Timmy is very good. He's always got time for a little chat.
I was just having a new suit and two three shirts.
I ended up with one suit, two pairs of pants, nine shirts, two ties, a winter coat ... Well, it's easy to get carried away when you have access to great materials and experts that can transform them into stunning garments. The experience so far is that the quality is very good. The garments that are used most often, naturally enough shirts. I have used all of them several times and they are absolutely amazing! The materials are soft and comfortable and the fit is perfect. The body's flaws are well hidden. The shirts are washed in cold wash 30 degrees and it holds. After washing I simply hang them up to dry. Many of them do not have to be irond but can go directly in the wardrobe.
The suit I have also used several times and it fits perfectly.
The Winter coat in cashmeer I have so far not used since it is still a warm fall here in the north, but I reckon it certain that it will keep me warm when the cold commes.
And the prices? Well, if you are customed to the Norwegian price Level, Timmys prices are
affordable, very affordable.
If you are on Kho Samui, then you should head to Timmy.

1  Thank EgilJessheim