“The tailor to see”

Timmy's Masschneider Tailor
Ranked #1 of 25 Shopping in Chaweng
More attraction details
Owner description: FREE PICK UP FROM YOUR HOTEL - CONTACT US DIRECTLY, CALL US. Established since 1984, we pride ourselves on being one of the leading custom tailor shops in Koh Samui. We specialize in making clothes for both men and woman such as suits, dresses, shirts, tuxedos, etc in the best quality fabric such as cashmere, Thai silk, linen, wool, for all occasions. Our team consists of dedicated, experienced professionals who understand the customers' needs. We provide customers with high quality tailor made clothes that suit their taste. Years of experience, strong base of repeat customers, professional service, quality workmanship and reasonable prices make us one of the leaders in bespoke clothes. Our Thai tailors provide high quality craftsmanship day in day out, compared to the best. Our range of materials allows us to design and prepare, hand crafted tailored garments using the finest fabrics for every occasion. We speak ENGLISH, GERMAN, THAI.
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Once we were in Thailand we would take this opportunity to get some clothes made​​. After searching here, we ended up with Timmy. It proved to be a very good choice.
Service with Timmy is very good. He's always got time for a little chat.
I was just having a new suit and two three shirts.
I ended up with one suit, two pairs of pants, nine shirts, two ties, a winter coat ... Well, it's easy to get carried away when you have access to great materials and experts that can transform them into stunning garments. The experience so far is that the quality is very good. The garments that are used most often, naturally enough shirts. I have used all of them several times and they are absolutely amazing! The materials are soft and comfortable and the fit is perfect. The body's flaws are well hidden. The shirts are washed in cold wash 30 degrees and it holds. After washing I simply hang them up to dry. Many of them do not have to be irond but can go directly in the wardrobe.
The suit I have also used several times and it fits perfectly.
The Winter coat in cashmeer I have so far not used since it is still a warm fall here in the north, but I reckon it certain that it will keep me warm when the cold commes.
And the prices? Well, if you are customed to the Norwegian price Level, Timmys prices are
affordable, very affordable.
If you are on Kho Samui, then you should head to Timmy.

1  Thank EgilJessheim

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor prior to our trip and made a trip into Timmys based on the reviews. Tommy took care of my wife and I. We each had 2 suits made and they even delivered the finished product to our hotel! Makes us look great!
The service and finished product was wonderful and better than tailors I have worked with in the past in Chiang Mai

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I went to Timmy's after reading the overwhelming positive reviews on this site and I am here to leave another.

If you go to Timmy's you get what you pay for along with excellent customer service that goes above and beyond.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Visited Timmy's on second day of our 7day holiday in Koh Samui. Picked this tailor from other reviews on Trip Advisor. As per other satisfied customers I can honestly say that you will not be disappointed with what is on offer at Timmy's. I ordered two suits, each with two pants, one sports jacket and 5 business shirts. My wife had one suit, with pants and skirt made and to top it off, measurements for pants were given for our daughters who were still back home and they too were made. The latter were completed on the same day that the measurements were provided. The final products were all perfect fit and were dropped off to our hotel on our last night by one of his staff. The materials used and the stitching is top notch.
Do not go past Timmy's if you are looking for tailored clothing whilst in Koh Samui.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I only went to Timmy's because of tripadvisor and I can say his rating is well justified. Good service throughout. On the second last fitting the suit jacket was too tight but this was fixed for the final fitting. I just tried on the jacket again (2 weeks later in my hometown) and it still fits perfect. Another jacket I had tailored in Vietnam now is a bit too tight.