“best tailor on koh samui” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Timmy's Masschneider Tailor

Timmy's Masschneider Tailor
Ranked #1 of 18 Shopping in Chaweng
More attraction details
Owner description: FREE PICK UP FROM YOUR HOTEL - CONTACT US DIRECTLY, CALL US. Established since 1984, we pride ourself in being one of the leading custom tailor shops in Koh Samui.We specialize in making clothes for both men and woman such as suits, dresses, shirts, tuxedos etc in the best quality fabric such as cashmere, thai silk, linen, wool, for all occasions.Our team consists of dedicated, experienced professionals who understand the customers need.We provide customers with high quality tailor made clothes that suit their taste. Years of experience, strong base of repeat customers, professional service, quality workmanship and reasonable pricesmake us one of the leaders in bespoke clothes. Our Thai tailors provide high quality craftsmanship day in day out, compared to the best. Our range of materials allows us to design and prepare, hand crafted tailored garments using the finest fabrics for every occasion.We speak ENGLISH, GERMAN, THAI.
greece
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“best tailor on koh samui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

i went on koh samui for my honeymoon and after searching on the internet i decided to go to Timmy's. it was the best choice!!! from the start he was very helpful and very kind! the suits he made for me were perfect, with great fabrics good prices and good fitting! next time i ll visit him again for some more suits!!

Visited September 2012

• Hebrew first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best value for Tailor made suits!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

We travelled to Ko Samui on my wife's recommendation since she noticed a lot of positive reviews regarding this particular tailor shop. We were not disappointed as the friendly, polite and expert staff. They expertly understood what I was look for in the suits I wanted made. The standard of quality and attention to detail as to how the suit fit my body were without flaw.

I would gladly purchase my next Tailored item from Timmy's Tailor shop again.

Visited December 2012
Karlsruhe, Germany
“Best tailor in Samui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We have searched the internet for a while to find a tailor in Samui to have some clothes done during our holidays, and we found Timmys with a very good rating. And in fact right from the first visit on it was like written in all the recommendations - prefect!

When you get to Timmy's shop you really receive a very warm and friendly welcome from Timmy and his wife. They are both speaking several languages, so a discussion about the clothes is very easy. Timmy even speaks very good German. And they spent a lot of time helping you to find the suits or shirts you were looking for. I ordered a suit and four shirts and it was really nice to choose out of the wide variety of materials and combination. So you can really design your unique shirts or suite. And in the end they also made for me a tie in the color of my girlfriend's dress as a perfect combination.

Already two days after the order I had the first fitting and the first impression of their great work. You can decide in every single piece, if you want your shirts more fitted, or your suit jacket longer, whatever you like, they make it possible. Timmy and his wife help you a lot with good advice about styles and design.

In the end I left Timmy's shop with a suite, four shirts and a tie, which fit like never a shirt or suite before. And all this for a good price considering the high quality of their work.

Finally I must say we had a great time with Timmy and his wife, they spent a lot of time on us. And beyond the business they had great advice for us about restaurants and places to visit in Ko Samui and they have been very nice people to talk to. We sometimes spent hours there just talking. It was really nice to have met them.

Visited May 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Excellent Tailoring”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was very pleased with the service and the suits, they really seem to care about whether the clothes fit and are offering very beneficial prices.

I look forward to buy some more stuff next time I take a look!

Visited July 2012
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Timmy's is simply the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Living in Thailand for many years I have been always a happy customer of Timmy's Masschneider Tailor shop. A pertty dress, a suit or costume, a warm coat for my trips back to Europe or even such an exotic demand as a "Bavarian Dird" for the Oktoberfest Timmy has always done an excellent job with excellent fabriques, good fittings and decent prices.
If I can recommend a Tailor on Samui it is Timmy and his beautiful wife Asha!

Visited December 2012