“Amazing food, amazing service and amazing people!”

Baci Italian Bar & Grill
Ranked #21 of 209 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Baci is Back ! The staff are happy to announce the re-opening date on 31/07/2017, From 18:00. The new address is 38/69 M. Bophut Chaweng Walking Street * Beside Zico (Brazilian restaurant) * Near the Centara Hotel
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

The staff is the nicest people I met in thailand, also probably the best food I had while I eat out every single day for 14 days on alot of different islands. Should mean something!

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

For authentic Italian food this is the place to be. Since we were vegetarian we called the chef Michael he was very helpful. Do try there bruschetta and gnocchi pasta.

1  Thank Sanjay M
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Nice Italian food, nice ambience on chaweng
We had vegeterian pizza which was good. They don’t have air condition but the weather was pleasant and the fans worked full speed so we were comfortable. Their breadsticks were not crispy. Overall you can visit baci!

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We recently came across Baci Italian on German. Rd in Queen Creek. We were immediately impressed with the cozy decor. We also bumped into Benji Molina, brother of our favorite baseball player, Yadi Molina. We were seated promptly and our server was very efficient. Our orders were taken timely. We were impressed with the “pace” of service. Our meals were wonderful and reasonably priced. We will be returning in very near future! We highly recommend Baci! You’ll be delighted!!!

1  Thank Rodney C
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at Baci for a number of years since coming to Koh Samui. We have never eaten a bad or even average meal at Baci. The staff are very friendly and attentive. I am a picky eater and they have been able to accommodate me every single meal I have eaten there. The food tastes fresh and is prepared to perfection. They have moved closer to our hotel now so we have eaten there most nights. I have no more words to say other than.... Excellent food and excellent service. Our favourite restaurant on the island! We will definitely be back next year!

2  Thank Paula H