KC Beach Club and Pool Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)
View Hotel
Buri Rasa Village Samui(Chaweng)
Sandy Resort(Surat Thani)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
The Library(Chaweng)
View Hotel
Samui Coral Resort(Surat Thani)
  • Pool
All reviewsjeerahoney moonbell boykoh samuisister resortspecial thanksrooms are cleannice roombeautiful hotelsea viewour honeymoonbomjacuzzibeachnokvillalek
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Clean spacious luxurious room, in a great location right on the beach in the middle of Chaweng. Staff were polite, the manager Hadass in particular was attentive and friendly. Top party venue, would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Clean rrom, modern, large jacuzzi. Conveniently located 10 minutes walk from the center of Chaweng.

This is the first time I say bad thinks about a high level hotel in Thailand. Please note that the room with sea view is first with views of the pools and other neighbors' balconies, and indeed at a distant you see the sea between 2 buildings. I make my reservation at a high price, and instead I learned that for 3 nights the 4th is free, of course it tells me that I can not enjoy. 1 day before my departure from the hotel, I ask at the reception for a checkout at 13:00 so 1 hour after normal time, this is categorically refused by the management they say the hotel is full. The are bad people at the private pool, the 02.13.2014, from 11:00, an alcoholic guy spends hours insult customers around the pool, and no staff evacuates.

Room Tip: 3rd level, with sea view
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank Christian Y
OverWaterVilla, Guest Relations Manager at KC Beach Club and Pool Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear ChrisParis75016, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about KC Beach club and pool villas. From all of our rooms has an open wide view of the beach and see, and it’s exactly what is shown in the picture at the top of this page and other websites.
The promotions In different websites on different dates are changed from time to time. this is just how it goes. If you missed the promotion when it was on, then you can’t have it on a different date. This is supply and demand. Not to mention that even if we wanted, the hotel was fully booked so we didn’t have the room. This is also the reason that the receptionist could not extend your check out time to 13:00, as there were other guests waiting for the room. This is surely not because the management is very bad. It is just how it works. Regarding the “bad people at the private pool” -Since this is beach club and we have parties every day, sometimes guests get a little drunk, but if they cross the line the staff would ask them to relax. At that point it probably was just the guests playing but if you had asked the staff they would have interfere. I apologize you were hurt by the drunk guests

Best regards,
Hadas Pluda (Ms.)
Guest Relations Manager
KC Beach Club and Pool Villas Koh Samui
KC Resort & Over Water Villas Koh Samui
Hadas.pluda@kchotelsresorts.com
Tel: +66 77 915155

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Waited 4 hours for a room then was told the hotel don't have twin beds, what a load ####
The staff was rude, how can you have a hotel with so many rooms but not a single twin room. Was then offered to go to one of their other hotels. They made us wait another hour then told us it wasn't available, so we ended up staying as we had no choice, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone if your looking for good service

• Stayed: February 2014
5  Thank Cfindik
OverWaterVilla, Guest Relations Manager at KC Beach Club and Pool Villas, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment. Never the lees, Check in time is at 3pm so if you arrived in the morning, you would have to wait. Regarding the twin bed issues- in the booking websites it is mentioned that all the rooms are equipped with 1 king size bed. At that day we had no extra bad to put in the room for you so the receptionist offered to move you to our sister resort. We do try to make your vacation here to best possible and I hope you have enjoyed your stay in the beach club and pool villas even if you had to share the bad. I apologize if the service wasn't good; for next time we will revise our service regulations and improve it.
Hope to see you here again to show you the improvement in service.
Best regards,
Hadas Pluda (Ms.)
Guest Relations Manager
KC Beach Club and Pool Villas Koh Samui
KC Resort & Over Water Villas Koh Samui
Hadas.pluda@kchotelsresorts.com
Tel: +66 77 915155

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Me and 3 girl friends stayed here for 5 nights in one of the private pool villas. The staff (most spoke strong English) were super friendly and were always happy to help.

The facilities were well kept and in good working order. Such a beautiful resort.

The only downfall I would mention is that the pricing of food and drinks is quite high in comparison to the other accommodation we stayed at over our trip to Thailand. However, the food was delisious so we were happy to pay :)

Overall, we loved our time at the KC Club and will be sure to return! I would definitely reccomend the resort to anybody looking to travel to Samui.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Ljayne94
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I booked 5 nights at the hotel, and Im upset I didnt book more.

The location of the hotel is excellent, at the center of chaweng beach.

The staff are pleasant and friendly and help you on anything anytime!

The rooms are large, beautiful and clean and so is the pools and the hotel's beach. Very beautiful and clean.

I'm sure I'll be back to stay at kc in the future. With family, friends and buyfriend. Highly recommends!! +++++

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family