“Captain Kirk is just....OK”
Review of Captain Kirk - CLOSED

Captain Kirk
Cuisines: Barbecue, European, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Belgian kitchen
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I decided to try this place after all the positive reviews and Lonely Planet endorsement.

Location is convienent as its on the second floor of a building situated on the main street in Chaweng. Free wifi was appreciated. The food and service was just "OK". I didnt see anything as outstanding or unique.

Not a bad place at all, but there are many, many other restaurants on the island to try.

1  Thank AllAb0utTheF00d

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Only a short walk from our hotel. Both the food and service was really nice. Pricing was reasonable too

2  Thank HaileyLovesTravellin
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Friends of mine raved about this place (apparently they heard from other people that this place is a must) so we went as a group and I had high hopes.. First and foremost, it was so hot inside, the fans are not powerful enough to handle the heat, even though we were sitting right by the balcony/window... I was being eaten by mozzies while having dinner... Food was average for what they are charging... About THB400 for a dish of shrimp in garlic sauce and rice is additional... And you only get like 4 pieces of shrimp. On the upside, their coconut shake is amazing, but overall, I was disappointed.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Last night on Samui decided to give this place a try as everywhere we went was full and we wanted a quick meal. Food was terrible 3 of us had different meals and all of us were dissapointed. Lots of better options guess there was a reason it was fairly empty.

1  Thank Cheneil
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The staff was very nice and I found myself in a good and authentic Restaurant next to Chaweng Beach. In fact it was very clean and the price you pay for one meal is really worth it because of its big size!