“Authentic Italian food”

Pinocchio
Ranked #86 of 182 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Москва, Россия
“Authentic Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Pizza, pasta, panna cotta, etc, etc... everything is served like in Italy and tastes like in Italy also, very tasty. Confirmed by Italians ))

Visited March 2012

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Zurich, Switzerland
“ITALIAN FOOD FOR THAÏ PRICE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

I was there with my girlfriend to eat pizza. We get 2 nice pizza done with the wood oven couple of drinks and dessert for around 1000 bath.. It s good place to get your pizza and the service is nice as well.. I will go again!

• Visited December 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Overpriced menu with horrible lamb chops”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Decided to eat here on NYE due to the good reviews on trip advisor. I don't mind spending money on good food but this place wasn't what was expected. It was only us and one other table. We ordered a Thai ice tea the one with milk for 100bhat which is overpriced but its exactly what we wanted, we made sure to double check with the waitress that it was Thai tea. Iced lemon tea is what came. We said it was wrong and she kept saying that it was Thai tea, after arguing with her she just ended with "thats all we have" We just ended up keeping it cause we were thirsty and it took forever to just get. I got my pizza it was good, but it didn't come with any tomato sauce and there was toppings on it that wasn't what was stated on the menu. Lamb was absolutely horrible. We asked for it medium and it came rare. We sent it back to get it medium and it came back well done. At 400bhat for 3 tiny pieces I would expect it to be somewhat decent, boy was I wrong. I wanted to send it back but we were in a time crunch and our waitress seemed like she was having the worse day of her life. When the bill came I noticed an extra 100bhat charge for Parmesan cheese. I've eaten italian 5 times at 5 different restaurants and this place was the only place that charged me for cheese. It's understandable if it was an actual big order of it but this was such a small portion. Our waitress should have told us ahead of time before charging us for it. One last thing that was upsetting, they charge 3% for credit cards.

There are other Italian restaurants in the area with better food, better service, and better value.

1 Thank Henry O
Bathgate, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Italian with really good reasonably priced food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here last night The place is very well kept and has a friendly atmosphere
Our waitress was very good and the food was excellent with good size portions
Price was fair
If we get the chance we will eat here again

“Decent pizza, poor management”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

We have been to Pinocchio the evening of Songkran. We ordered two pizza and one pasta. All food was decent but when I said to the owner that my pizza 4 cheese had NO cheese, he reacted saying "oh, there must be a mistake! Let me go in the kitchen to check and I will be back". The owner not only didn't come back to our table but also continued to work to the other tables avoiding and ignoring us. He did not have the guts to come back to us! Results? I ended up in paying one Margherita for the price of one 4 cheese pizza plus extra tomato! What a shame! I do not recommend this place at all!

1 Thank TerrazzeSamui