“Romantic and special.”

Ranked #9 of 186 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This unique restaurant is the most romantic dining option within the island where guests can enjoy the most luxurious setting amongst the tree tops which is perfect for an occasion to demonstrate one's love for each other. Guests can enjoy a menu inspired by Executive Chef, Azizskandar Awang that encompasses carefully selected high quality fresh products brought together on your plate with all the years of his experience. The menu is complemented with our extensive wine list which will be carefully explained by our in house Wine Guru.
Oslo
“Romantic and special.”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is very special. Each table is an open private tree top house. The service is very friendly and correct. The restaurant is rewarded in Wine Spectator, so if you care for some good wines, you will certainly find it here.
We had the 5 course set menu. It was good, the fried Foie Gras was awesome, but together with the rest of the menu it was a little bit too heavy. Maybe because of the warm climate? We could not manage to eat it up!
Tree tops restaurant is still worth a visit.

GeneralManagerALS, General Manager at Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear AgJo73,

Having served too much is certainly a comment we still appreciate to hear but will ensure that we keep an eye on eatable portions.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Eating in the treetops is wonderful, the view is great, you have your own seating area, the table is laid out nice. Your waiter or waitress explains everything on the menu. The service is great, we'll worth the experience.

Visited July 2014
Dear XxPatxX,

Thank you for dining at Tree Tops and sharing your compliments not only with us but with the entire TripAdvisor community. Very appreciated.

Lars Kerfin
“Best couples dining in Koh Samui!! ”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

My wife had arranged a great surprise dinner at Tree Tops
The staff was very courteous & they specially arranged a complete vegetarian menu for us.
They also arranged a birthday cake for me.
Will come back to Koh Samui only to enjoy a quiet dinner at Tree Tops.

The Asst Restaurant Manager Mr. Bunterng Thongtanee and Ms. PLA made our evening even more special.

Dear Samirthakkar,

We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you enjoyed our vegetarian options. I will certainly share your feedback with the team members.

Shepparton, Australia
“A place for a special occasion”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

If you are in Sumui and want to have a special night out this is the place to go however I believe bookings are essential. The setting amongst the tree tops is fantastic and the food and service levels are first class. This is not a cheap place to eat but is well worth it if you appreciate good food, good service and unique views.

Visited July 2014
Dear Robert H,

Thank you for dining with us and sharing your feedback here on TripAdvisor. We are looking forward welcoming you back to Tree Tops.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Super excellent”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

There were 8 huts in the restaurant to see the view. And we got the 7th one which was a nice view already. Actually had no idea how the restaurant was. But when I went there, I saw the great service! My mistake was I chose the set menu without carefully reading that there was a beef in the set which I didn't eat. I knew that it was my mistake that's why I didn't ask them to change at first. But after the staff walked into the hut to see if everything was alright. Then I just apologized that I couldn't eat beef. They changed my dish to the pork straight away which I didn't expect them to do as it was my fault. Excellent service like this caught my heart! I was really appreciate that and I would love to say Thank you to Khun Ya and all the nice staffs there.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank SomChalisa
Dear SomChalisa,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad that we could find a good solution for you so that you could enjoy a full dinner with us.