“Absolutely amazing!”

Ranked #11 of 191 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This unique restaurant is the most romantic dining option within the island where guests can enjoy the most luxurious setting amongst the tree tops which is perfect for an occasion to demonstrate one's love for each other. Guests can enjoy a menu inspired by Executive Chef, Azizskandar Awang that encompasses carefully selected high quality fresh products brought together on your plate with all the years of his experience. The menu is complemented with our extensive wine list which will be carefully explained by our in house Wine Guru.
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My wife and I dined here during a 6-9pm sitting whilst on our honeymoon. The place is absolutely awesome from the service to the food to the views from the restaurant as you eat. The manager, Yat came and introduced himself during our meal which was a really nice touch and when he discovered it was our honeymoon had a cake brought up which was so kind. The service is impeccable and the staff so friendly. The food is unbelievable and we both agreed it was one of the best meals we've ever had. Our advice is that if you're visiting Koh Samui you have to go for a meal here. Just make sure you book well in advance and it's worth booking the early sitting so you can watch the sun go down.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
GeneralManagerALS, General Manager at Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Dear Matt D,

Congratulations on your recent wedding and thank you for joining us in Tree Tops to celebrate your honeymoon. We appreciate that you have taken the time sharing your feedback with us and others.

We look forward welcoming you back to Tree Tops.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

1. after walking through the reception of Anatara Resort you see in front of you the tree that the restaurant is built on. Looking up you can see the individual platforms that make the evening feel do personal. 2. As you are lead onto your platform, they have platforms set up for 2,4 or 6 diners, you now feel like you and your partner - group are the only people in the restaurant. 3. Very friendly staff help you with the menus. 4. You are treated to an appraiser that was not expected. 5. your entree arrives looking like art on a plate. 6. You are shown a knife selection and advised on how to choose. 7. You are advised on selecting from their 5 salts. 8 The main meal arrives, looks the part but tastes divine. 9. After telling the waitress we did not have room for desert we were presented with plates of Macaroons in 3 flavors, Berry, Green Tea and my favorite Coconut.

1  Thank Jim S

Dear Jim S,

Thank you very much for dining with us and sharing your positive feedback here on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear that you seemed to have not only liked my favorite Coconut macaroons but the entire dinner 

We hope seeing you back one day.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Me and my girlfriend were in Koh Samui and had done some partying but thought it was time for a nice meal and some relaxing. We had herd about Tree Tops from friends but to experience it was something else.. 5 course set menu was crazy good and the service the best ive ever had. I cant explain how good this place is you just have to experience it for yourself :)

1  Thank JohnathonHere

Dear JohnathonHere,

Thank you for taking a break from the party floor and joining us for a romantic dinner at Tree Tops! We appreciate your feedback and looking forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We dined here at 9pm at table 8, can't really comment on the views as it was so dark but ofcorse that's no fault of the restaurant as we chose that time.

Service: The staff couldn't do more for us, our waitress put more candles on the table and turned the main light off to make it more romantic. I liked the idea of the salt guru and choosing a knife, something a bit different to other restaurants.

Food: The presentation of the food was excellent! Also we were served free homemade bread and dips, free amuse bush and free palette cleanser of sobet which I thought I was very generous! I had the duck main which amazing and my fiancé had the lamb which was cooked to perfection.

I would definitely dine here again if I were to return to koh samui, reading through some of the reviews I don't know what some people expect, way to much maybe. I don't think the meal was overpriced at all, we ordered starters, mains a few glasses of wine/beers and the bill was under £100, baring in mind the free added extras and setting I think that's really good!!

2  Thank Danielle B

Dear Danielle B,

Certainly a very much appreciated feedback about your recent visit. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your dinner and considered a good value for money.

We would appreciate having the opportunity serving you again and will be aiming for a perfect score.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Tree Tops is a must if you want to combine good food/ambience/excellent service. The location is calm and withdrawn from the mainstreet noice. Try it, and you wan't regret...

1  Thank 19roy42

Dear 19roy42,

Thank you for your visit to Tree Tops and the positive response.

We are looking forward welcoming you back.