“Breath taking!”

Ranked #8 of 194 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, International
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This unique restaurant is the most romantic dining option within the island where guests can enjoy the most luxurious setting amongst the tree tops which is perfect for an occasion to demonstrate one's love for each other. Guests can enjoy a menu inspired by Executive Chef, Azizskandar Awang that encompasses carefully selected high quality fresh products brought together on your plate with all the years of his experience. The menu is complemented with our extensive wine list which will be carefully explained by our in house Wine Guru.
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

After doing my research to find a premium restaurant in Koh Samui, I stumbled upon Tree Tops so decided to see the reviews on TripAdvisor and without fail, every positive review was described to perfection.

Ive dined in a lot of amazing restaurants but I have to say that Tree Tops is one of my top 3. The entrance into the restaurant speaks for itself!

My boyfriend booked table No.7, the best table in Tree Tops as it was the highest and for sure provided the best and most amazing views of Koh Samui.
Dining at Tree Tops isn't the cheapest, we spent about £200 (10,000TB) which included a £50 bottle of wine (which tasted amazing!!) 2 starters, 2 mains and a 'Couples Experience Dessert' which a chef came to our table, made and presented this masterpiece dessert in front of us - amazingly cool!!

We had complimentary home made bread with this amazing spread which was delicious!
After every meal would come with a complimentary dish to either bring out the flavour before you start the 2nd dish or take away the flavour so it refreshes you for the next. If thats not attention to detail then I'm not sure what is!!!
During each meal, a trained member of staff would come to our table and explain which knife would suit our dish. He provided us with information of the knife chosen and told us which country they all came from. We were also provided with different salts around the world and informed us of which salts would compliment our dishes. I was by far beyond speechless to how perfect this restaurant was and how amazingly trained the staff was.

I absolutely could not find one fault with Tree Tops because everything has been executed down to perfection.
There was a 10% service charge added onto the bill yet we tipped them extra because everything they had done, the entire experience was worth every penny!

Amazing food, amazing staff, amazing view.

Perfect! :-)

GeneralManagerALS, General Manager at Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear snoozyt,

I have to admit that this review is one of the most encouraging ones my team has received lately. Definitely one of my top 3 favorites! 

Saying that, I would be highly interested which restaurants are the other 2 in your personal top 3 as we are always interested in learning new things and adapting and developing great ideas we’ve seen. Please feel free contacting me directly under the email link published through the TripAdvisor website.

Once again, a heart felt Thank You from me and my team for this encouraging review.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I came to this restaurant with high expectations and was thrilled to find out that they were more than met. The private dining ambiance among the trees is beautiful. The service was perfect and well paced. The food was out of this world delicious. Our champagne, wine and water glasses were always filled( which is a great marker for service quality) We loved the small touches like the steak knife presentation and the salt presentation. I wish we had a place like this in my home city.

Dear Steve T,

Thank you for appreciating the dining experience we created for you with all the little touches along. Happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations.

We hope being able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Came here for our 1yr wedding anniversary dinner on 4th Nov 13. Very highly recommend. Great staff beautiful private tree top with beautiful view. Great food and a complimentary cake which was a lovely surprise for desert.

Would definitely recommend for a romantic dinner.

Dear keshialpc,

Congratulations once again on your Anniversary and thank you for spending it with us.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We were told to try it by a friend and so glad we did. The food was amazing, staff so friendly, atmosphere was perfect... You don't get this quality and attention to detail in Australia unless you pay $200 per dish.. It's not cheap for Thai standards but so worth eve Penny for the experience. We loved it!

1  Thank Rita M
GeneralManagerALS, General Manager at Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Rita M,

Please pass our regards and appreciation to your mysterious friend for recommending us. Glad to hear that we met and exceeded expectations.

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife went whilst on our honeymoon and everything about Tree Tops was phenomenal. The service of the staff was wonderful. We had arrived about 20 minutes late due to traffic but was no issue at all for the staff. It was a great experience from start to finish. Selecting our knifes and getting to try the various salts was a nice touch which added to the evening.
The food itself albeit expensive was very tasty. Had a great evening and worth every penny. A true 5 star experience.

We will definitely be back next time we visit Koh Samui.

Dear Lee S,

There is very little left to say than just a heartfelt Thank You for dining with us and sharing your experience with others.

We are looking forward welcoming you back to Tree Tops soon.