“GREEN BIRD NEVER DISAPPOINTS!!”
Review of Green Bird

Green Bird
Ranked #22 of 206 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

On my fourth visit in Thailand again I went in this restaurant 3-4 times. I really believe has the the best tom yam in pot and generally all Thai food is amAzing!!!!! I'm surprise to see few people not impressed but I believe is the exception. Yes as restaurant looking is not something but has the local touch a lot. Definitely you need to visit it and is for you to decide then if you like or no but I'm sure you will love it!!!
P.S. Other great dishes are pad Thai with chicken, spicy papaya salad and many more!

1  Thank George Z
Write a ReviewReviews (1,859)

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Hidden down the alleys behind stores selling t-shirts and sunglasses this is a fairly nondescript eatery offering basic Thai food and very competitive prices. The quality of food is fair but not exceptional compared to the 2 alternatives 10 paces away. On the night we visited service was very ordinary as the waiters seemed more interested in the movie playing on the overhead tv.

Go there for a quick cheap meal but don't expect a truly memorable outing.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I,ve never been a great liker of Thai food but have now been converted. The food at Green Bird is fantastic plus the service is both fast and friendly. Since we found have not eat anywhere else

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I like food rery good thai food and staff good servce . This restrant is wonderful. I liike this view.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We ate at Green Bird after reading the rating and reviews hoping for a bit more. Very simple restaurant, cheap with sufficient sized meals for the money. No real stand outs, the spiciest meal was the green papaya salad. Everything else we found to be very mild in flavor. This food is probably a good starting point for people new to Thai food. Glad we tried it but won't go back.