“Still one of the best.”
Review of Green Bird

Green Bird
Ranked #18 of 195 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Visited the Green Bird in 2010, 2011 and again 2013, food is still brilliant. Don't go if you want a posh night out, it's the Thai equivalent of a British greasy spoon but I have never had a bad meal. It's cheap and cheerful and worth the wait if there's a queue.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,776)

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food here is great. Such an unpretentious little place serving fantastic food. Get the spring rolls, they are absolutely mouth watering and I could drink the sauce that they are served with. The Vietnamese pancake is also a winner! Good, cheap, tasty thai food, go here, you will not be disappointed!! Yummy!!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I really don't get all those good comments... been there today and in my opinion it's overrated. praws with asparagus underseasoned, noodles overcooked.. only green curry was good. I ordered lemon juice and got orange juice with more ice than juice- the staff speaks just a little english so it was impossible to explain their mistake. also I ordered prawn rolls and didn't get it. for me it's just another thai fastfood restaurant.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This little restaurant may not look like anything special but it sure is beyond amazing.
My boyfriend and I stumbled upon this place when shopping as its hidden away in the markets.
Pad Thai in omelette....insane!
Chicken satay....so delicious. Not to mention the steamed squid and prawn rice paper rolls....
If your in Samui u musssssst go here and try everything and anything.
You will not be disappointed!!

2  Thank Caitlin_Rebecca16
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I saw this reviewed well on trip advisor and was so excited when I stumbled over it!! Delicious, friendly and fast. Highly recommended, and I think we will visit again before going home