“Brilliant italian food !!!”
Review of Duomo

Duomo
Ranked #3 of 191 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We, me and my wife , read the reviews on T.A. and i must admit that this is one of the best italian restaurants we have ever been to.
Just two weeks ago we were in Milano and had an ok dinner but it was nothing compared to the culinary experience we had here.
It is not a bad ideea to call in advance to make a reservation in order to be sure you get a table.
The owners are very nice and friendly.
Definite must if you are in Chaweng

1  Thank Naftanaila E

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Extremely busy place with excellent food. Highly recommend the carpaccio or the Eggplant Parmigiana for entree. The seafood marinara with white wine sauce was beautiful and enjoyed with very nice carafe of Sangiovese vino

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We ate in Duomo last night,the manager even without reservation gave us a table,the menu is various but we chose the special of the day(pasta with prawnas in cognac sauce).
We'll come back before leaving Samui definitly.
Duomo is a really excellent restaurat!

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I have to say that there success has made them gready.
Agreed that I would.return after 15 minutes in order to have a seat available for one person. When I returned another couple entered Just before me. Without any scrupulous the gave the table to the two. Ignoring me completely. They dont deserve this high rating in my opinion

1  Thank Jan I
giovannizangari, Owner at Duomo, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Mr.Jan I,I'm sorry for you and for many other people that every night can not find a place for eat in my restaurant,Anyway the 2 people that got a table before you,they had a reservation by telephone from the afternoon,I suggest you if you want to be sure to have the table and don't have any inconvenient,just give a call or write a mail by tripadvisor.
To receive a terrible review in a hight season when you are not even try our food it is a shame for all of us that we work hard everyday.
Best regards

Vincenzo Zangari

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Beautiful food! Cant believe we had such amazing Italian food in the middle of Koh Samui! Prices are really reasonable for the food quality too. Definitely recommend!