While visting Koh samui in November 2011, we stayed in a different resort but my friends who were on a low budget preffered this resort but actually I would call it a hotel... We spent a good time in our friends room as well. The property is average, people who are willing to get a comfortable bed to sleep can only opt for it as there are no such luxury with this hotel. The buffet breakfast has limited options, the swimming pool is on the top floor of 4-5 floors. The hotel is a little far from Chaweng Market as a two wheeler is a must for Koh samui, if you are living near Chaweng two wheeler is preferable. As the receptionist knew Hindi it was easy to communicate to her our concerns. But I would suggest to opt for some other hotel because it is quiet expensive... pls stay somewhere else...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Avenue Samui, Koh Samui is a well-established resort perfectly suited for a relaxing getaway. Set amidst lush tropical garden in Chaweng area, this stylishly-designed resort is near Koh Samui's hottest spot and entertainment belt. It is situated within 5 minutes' walking distance to the beach and is only 15 minutes drive to Koh Samui International Airport. The resort features 75 spacious guestrooms, fully equipped with all essential in-room amenities to provide most comfortable and pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Avenue Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fx Resort Chaweng Hotel Bophut
- The Avenue Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand