“Amazing, surprised!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ninja Crepes - MOVED

Ninja Crepes
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stockholm, Sweden
“Amazing, surprised!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have read so many great reviews about Ninja here on TripAdvisor that I decided to give it a try on my last trip to Koh Samui, and I always heard "don't judge a book by its cover" , Yes, totally right.. Don't judge it, the food was delicious, the personal friendly and very alert, it can get very busy so don't get there too lat on peak hours or you'll have to queue for a place. It was actually the first time I go back more than 3 times to the same spot, I usually enjoy trying all different options and usually pick the beach because it is so nice there, but Ninja was so good that we were back many times, and plan to do it this year too. Not so charming but I loved the open kitchen, get to see them preparing what you are about to eat is always nice.
Give it a try and you wont regret, and the prices are awesome. A tip: as far as I remember the portions are so great so get many different things and do your own mini Thai buffet like we did, our little son loved to get to try different things and got some new favorites!

• Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Bucharest, Romania
“excelent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

the food was excelent, until I've found a diffrent guy in the market I was sure it was the best on the island.
The prices are half of the ones in the other restaurants and the quality it's very good.
Thake notice that the "restaurant" looks like a dump but the staff it;s very friendly and if you have special requests they will help you and give you what you want.

Visited December 2013
Brisbane
“Cheap but tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

I ate at this restaurant several times during my stay at Koh Samui. The staff were lovely and very welcoming.

The food was very, very affordable - which in turn meant that the restaurant itself isn't very nice, almost like a garage with plastic tablecloths. But I can't complain, I really enjoyed every meal I had there and thought it was great for the price.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“dont judge a book by its cover - delish, cheap, friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

hubby and I stuffed ourselves - 5 salads, 2 fruit shakes, 2 beers, 2 mains and a dessert, all for less than US$25. It looks basic but the food is good, the service is quick and the prices are ridiculously low. We walked past it a few times but was wondering why there was such a long line. Glad we stopped in. We came back the next day.

• Visited January 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Cheap place with average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

This place is ok for food. It is cheap and cheerful. The staff are very friendly and the service is good. The food is what you would expect from place like this. It is ok. They will never win any prizes for it but at the price you pay it is good. It is more suited to backpackers as they are looking to get everything as cheap as possible

Visited November 2013