“great”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Got served very fast, great meal, really tasty, seemed fresh, cheap, big choice (even for those that like me got seak of the sweet & spicy thai food)
The design is a little cheap, more of a canteen than a restaurant.
We tried it the last day and we regretted we didn't go there more often.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Service with a smile. Huge selection of food and drinks on offer. Nice and cheap but great quality. We had read other TA reviews of this place so made sure we went. So glad we did. Not sure if I read in other reviews, but when you want to pay, you walk over to the counter; they won't bring the bill to you. If you want authentic Thai food at an excellent price, definitely add Ninja Crepes to your list. I am glad we did!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I were staying across the road at Buri Rasa Village and saw many a foreigners and locals dine in what appears to look more like a food hall than restaurant. The food was tasty and the servings were a little small but for the price you can afford to order more. However, when my husband chose the king prawns, the wait staff came over with what looked more like a lobster (in size) than a prawn. It was a KING prawn alright, it was the size of my hand and some! It was butterflied, battered and fried to a really lovely golden brown, and served with fresh squeezed lime juice. Amazing. It was a whole meal in itself, we had not seen a prawn that huge in our lives and I doubt we will at home.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

So much food, such a little price. 4 people, 12 dishes, 8 drinks all for $30 Australian. (1000 baht) amazing!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was really disappointed after the good reviews I have read. The quality of the food was very low. It is cheap but it doesn't worth more in my view.

1  Thank Sissiburger