“A gem of Samui, made my day.”
Review of Eranda Herbal Spa

Eranda Herbal Spa
Ranked #5 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Chaweng
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Eranda Herbal Spa in Koh Samui Thailand. Our day spa is set in more than 7,000 sqm2 of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens with cascading waterfalls and a stream winding its way down from its high perch over Northern Chaweng of Samui. Eranda Herbal Spa has the relaxing and soothing ambiance you would expect from a high quality spa facility with the taste of luxury and exclusivity for an ultimate pampering experience. Truly the best spa in samui.
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I booked a Samui Sensation package as my birthday treat and it was unforgettable 2.5 hours.
They offer a complimentary pick up / drop off service from your hotel.

The SPA is set among verdant plants and flowers, a little brook running through it. A rock cave is a steam room, and the plunge pool is outdoors, surrounded by trees and flowers. It was quite private too, I have not seen anyone else during my treatment. Quite a lot of steps up and down, between the treatment areas & reception, not sure whether they have mobility options.

The massage was a superb combination of Thai and Western techniques, you've got 6 - 7 essential oils to choose from, and can specify your preferred massage pressure and body areas to focus on. The package concluded with an amazing facial with lots of masks, tonics and face massage.

Reception staff and massage therapist were very professional, all spoke English quite well, were really attentive and sang me a Happy Birthday. Complimentary refreshing drink, cookies and tea, water provided. They also provide you with sarongs and towels, no need to bother with swim suits. The massage sala has a safe, where you can keep your phone / wallet and keep the key with you.

If anything, I wish I spent a bit longer there, to really enjoy being in paradise. Will definitely return for a longer treatment package and would definitely recommend.

ErandaSpaThailand, E commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Galijji,

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your relaxation time here on our spa

as we always try our best to provide our guest with the best quality service we can give and the

best spa experience they can get.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We decided to treat ourselves to a spa experience on Koh Samui and chose Erranda after seeing the glowing reviews on TA......and we had the best experience.

The entire experience, from the time you set foot on the property, which is tucked away in a quiet area close to chaweng, to the massage was completely off the charts. I tried the samui sensation package which was 2.5 hours of sublime relaxation. With the sound of water flowing somewhere, the scent of incense sticks and oils and the very skilled therapist, I was so checked out that i did not even look at the great view they have until we were ready to leave.

They also have pickup and drop off to your hotel, i think depending on treatments you choose. We took a taxi from our hotel, Le Meridian, and it cost us 350 Baht and Darwin, who is their eCommerce manager gave us a ride back into town. He also explained the training that the therapists go through before they are allowed to give massages. That makes a huge difference to your experience.

Will return!

1  Thank jax_krish
ErandaSpaThailand, E commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Hi jax_krish,

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your relaxation time here on our spa

and the best spa experience they can get.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Best Spa ! The atmosphere is like a dream. A must visit if going to Koh Samui. They provided pick up services to and from our villa.

1  Thank Jack M
ErandaSpaThailand, E commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Hi Murpman21,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us here in Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your relaxation time here on our spa.

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

So we've had the 250 baht Thai message from places in Chewang and decided to treat ourselves for just one day. What a lovely place to do it. We got the Samui sensation and I added a foot massage to make it three hours. Staff were lovely. Views beautiful and treatments were delightful. Steam room and plunge pool to start with was great and everything just so peaceful during the massage. Would definitely recommend.

ErandaSpaThailand, E commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Hollytania,

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I can not rate this company highly enough for its service and value.

It is set of the beaten track in the top end of Bo-Put just away from the top of the shopping /bar strip but if is set up on a hill with lush green surroundings and very quiet, you get your treatments in their spacious stylish huts on the hill. Probably one of the nicest settings I have had in Thailand and also Bali.

The staff were so friendly and helpful with hotel pick up and drop off included in spa treatment price.

I had a 2 hour Hot Stone Massage and it was just heaven! The lady was very professional. She used a lot of scented oil and it was just divine! I wish I could spell her name so I could recommend her to everyone.

The service staff double checked exactly what was translated via our hotel who booked out treatments.

It was my birthday the day I was there and they surprised me at the end with the staff signing me happy birthday and presenting me with a slice of birthday cake and lit candles. I felt very special.

The lady who I think was the service manager spoke clear English and was really delightful.

The price was in the same league as what you would pay for a basic generic spa treatment so at such a nice environment I think it is outstanding value for money and will be back and recommend anyone in Koh Samui to visit :-)))

ErandaSpaThailand, E commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear Steve G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us here in Tripadvisor.

Khun Odette our Front office manager is very happy as well knowing that you enjoyed

your treatments as we are always trying to do everything we can to satisfy our guests needs.

We do hope to welcome both of you here again on our Spa in a not so distant future.