“SPA like no other......”
Review of Eranda Herbal Spa

Eranda Herbal Spa
Ranked #4 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Chaweng
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Eranda Herbal Spa in Koh Samui Thailand. Our day spa is set in more than 7,000 sqm2 of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens with cascading waterfalls and a stream winding its way down from its high perch over Northern Chaweng of Samui. Eranda Herbal Spa has the relaxing and soothing ambiance you would expect from a high quality spa facility with the taste of luxury and exclusivity for an ultimate pampering experience. Truly the best spa in samui.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We booked in advance by internet so thanks very much to Darwin on that. The Samui sensation package really is a very good package to choose to. They do have a very nice driver who will pick you up and when you arrive, the receptionist will welcome you. They will give you a welcome drink which is very good. When you go to the steam cave, there is really no words to describe it. The eranda signature massage is very good in deed. After treatment, you will be given a complimentary cookies and a hot tea which is very good after treatment. All in all the experience is AWESOME. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ALL ........

1  Thank yakisori n
ErandaSpaThailand, E Commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us here in Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your relaxation time here on our spa.

We do hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

nice service, facilities, pick up service from your hotel. Besides, you also can enjoy the treatment with soft music. You can choose your favorite oil for message. They also do a survey before the treatment to understand your needs. Really good place. Don't miss it.
這是在Samui不能錯過的SPA地點,環境好,設施好,手法也不錯。服務都很到位,還會在事前詢問需求,要什麼精油,手法要輕、重,還會詢問是否有受過傷...真的超貼心的啦~
而且提供免費的接送服務,我們從hotel去,回程還可以請他載去Chaweng街上哦~ 值得去的SPA

1  Thank Rickpeng
ErandaSpaThailand, E Commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Back to Eranda also this year. Ambience is great, seems to be in the forest, air conditioned chaffeur to the hotel and back, therapists are great and the massage is fantastic ( I took the traditional Thai, my wife and daugther the signature, both lasting 2 hours). The only slight shortfall
was the price as the two pricelists we received showed different prices for treatments. The receptionists apologized but was firm on applying the higher fee (2200 BHT instead of 1900).
IN any case Eranda is a place you should really visit whe in Samui, especially if you want to really feel phisically reborn.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us here in Tripadvisor.

It is a great pleasure to be of service to you since this is not your first time to visit us here on our Spa. And we are very happy to know that you enjoyed your relaxation time here just like the last time you visited us.

And regarding the prices going up, we have already tried to update everything since August this year. Rest assured that we are doing everything we can to improve our services for our guest.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I had the absolute pleasure of returning to Eranda Spa on a recent trip to Samui. I had such a fabulous experience last year that I had already planned to return long before arriving on the island.

The spa is set in gorgeous lush gardens, with private treatment villas set out to provide total privacy. You can comfortably enjoy your massage and bath without being concerned about privacy.

I organised my treatments with Darwin via Facebook, who responded to my messages quickly and with warmth. The service left me feeling like a VIP! Complimentary pickup and drop off from my hotel in Bophut was a wonderful extra.

On both occasions I had the two hour Eranda Signature massage and 30 minute jacuzzi. At first I was concerned that 2 hours would be too much and I would get bored, but it was perfect! Absolute heaven! The therapists are highly skilled and the entire experience was absolute bliss. The therapists are professional, polite and discrete at all times. I felt very comfortable at all times. I have had three different therapists so far and each are equally as good.

The pricing is really good. Much cheaper than hotel pricing. I usually indulge in a massage at every hotel I stay in, and I can honestly say Eranda Spa is up there with the best massages I have ever had.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Eranda to anyone wanting a few hours of absolute pampering. You will not be disappointed with the excellent service and quality of the treatments.

Oh and you absolutely have to try the fabulous little cookies they serve at the end of the treatments - really delicious!

1  Thank stephfennell
ErandaSpaThailand, E Commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

On behalf of Eranda Herbal Spa, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review us here in Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to hear that you liked the treatment you had as we always
try to do our best to serve our guest.

We would be very happy to welcome you again in the future.

info@erandaspa.com

Reviewed July 24, 2013

6 of us chose their signature 'Samui Sensation' package and it was truly amazing. The receptionist was very helpful in explaining the package & advising us on the ideal massage oil for some of us that got sun burn. The steam room & plunge pool was great.Therapists are very well trained,combined with sound of forest, water fall, relaxing music and it's totally relaxing.The pick up service was really a value added service.
Loved this place, and it is great value for money.

2  Thank Jacky C
ErandaSpaThailand, E Commerce Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us here in Tripadvisor.

It is a great pleasure to be of service to your group and we are very happy to know

that you enjoyed your relaxation time here on our spa.