Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

via mobile
Most amazing spa day!

Reviewed September 14, 2018
Sarah L

All reviews plunge pool steam room signature massage massage oil herbal steam tamarind juice facial treatment welcome drink every other day hot tea relaxing massage body scrub wonderful service air con amazing massage chaweng beach sensation
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a relaxing couple’s afternoon. Everything from the villa pick up, to the ginger tea, to the amazing massage was perfect and well worth the price. Very much recommend this unique and special spa experience

Reviewed September 14, 2018

I came here with two friends and we spent half a day at this spa. I've never been so relaxed in my entire life. The grounds were beautiful and full of flowers and the views were breathtaking. The massage took place in an open pavilion overlooking the scenery. I left feeling relaxed and my skin never felt better!

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We choosed the package with the steam bath, signature massage and facial treatment. The location is amazing. It is a very calm and the garden is wonderful. The steam bath was very relaxing and the lemongrass smell very convenient. The massage was outstanding and the facial treatment very pleasant. The staff was nice and professional. We will definitely come back.

2  Thank Constanze K
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Eranda Herbal Spa is the best place to relax. Massage from here is more relaxing than having a sunbath on the beaches of Thailand. It relaxed my complete body and helped me a lot in focusing towards upcoming trip. I had a steamed bath there and some acupressure too. Everything made my body feel lighter and more refresh. I never felt this much fresh and energized before. Thanks a lot Eranda Herbal Spa

2  Thank Alisha R
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

This spa is just opposite our hotel. We managed to walk ourselves up to their location and saw the lovely garden. We fall in love with their surroundings. Went up to the reception area and their receptionist was lovely. The lady therapist was just great. The pressure and oil was a good combination. Would love to stay here all day long.

4  Thank navygoaussie21
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at the Eranda Herbal Spa. I chose the Oriental option package and it was a thoroughly relaxing 2.5 hours with a great scrub and massage. On top of that the collection and drop off to my hotel made me feel like a VIP. I would go again.

3  Thank prina13m
Eranda H, Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Dear prina13m,

On behalf of Eranda Spa Family we would like to thank you for posting your review of us here in Tripadvisor.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your spa treatment as we are always trying to do our best to give all our guest the best quality spa experience they can get whenever they arrive here in Eranda Spa.

We are happy to serve you and we do hope to be welcoming you back here soon.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Relaxing and nice environment, very polite and helpful staff, very comfortable pregnant massage :) highly recommended.

5  Thank Siu K

Dear Siu K,

Thank you for taking the time on posting your review of us here in Tripadvisor following your recent visit here in our spa.
Eranda Spa Family would like to thank you for the warm recommendation as well.

Have a nice day and we do hope to be welcoming you back here in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed this spa experience. Beautiful grounds (lots of steps), great massages, a very relaxing half a day :-)

3  Thank STP73

Dear STP73,

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your visit here in our spa.
We do hope to be welcoming you back here once you get to visit Koh Samui Thailand again.

Have a nice day.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

We are looking for a spa before departure. However, those spa we would like to go were fully booked. Our hotel staff recommended Eranda so we gave it a try. It’s not only a total disappointment but - torture! The massage staffs are not at all knowledgeable and sincere. My friend and I felt painful during 2.5 hours. We are used to different types of massage in China and in Thailand. But we never experienced such an uncomfortable massage. One of them seems don’t know what she is doing, daydreaming. We were burnt by the herbal compress. Street massage is DEFINITELY better than Eranda.

Eranda H, Manager at Eranda Herbal Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Dear Eva K,

Thank you so much for taking the time on posting your review of us here in Tripadvisor following your recent visit with our spa.
We are in deep shock upon reading this review of yours to be honest. To start of, your hotel staff did recommended our spa for only one reason, and that is our great services towards our guest for the past 16 years.
The package you both chose includes a thai herbal compress, which is being done by our professional therapist who trained for 6-9 months before they can actually have the opportunity to do it on their first guest. Having said that, normally if someone like you and your friend did feel pain, your first reaction would be telling our therapist to stop right? Nobody would actually love to feel the pain for the whole 2.35hrs.

We highly value all of our guests review especially those that can actually help our future guest decide what their treatments would be once they come here. We have been trying to do our best to give all our guest the best possible spa experience they can only get here in our spa.

We would still like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you not to enjoy your visit here in our spa.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

They will pick you up and return you to your hotel which is a great service. I went for the package which included use of the steam room and pool, then a 90 minute massage and then a 30 minute facial. I was really looking forward to it and the staff were great, but the massage bed does not have a hole for your face when you are lying on your stomach. I couldn't relax as my neck hurt so much with my face to one side and then the other. Once I turned over onto my back it was better as my neck was supported. The facial was great and the steam room and little pool was a nice experience. They also gave us some herb tea before the massage and when we had finished. If you have mobility problems then the uneven steps will be a problem. although the staff are always happy to help. Would I return? Probably not, because of the two issues I raised.

2  Thank TravelbugVietnam