“birthday pressie from my children”
Review of Eranda Herbal Spa

Eranda Herbal Spa
Ranked #4 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Chaweng
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Eranda Herbal Spa in Koh Samui Thailand. Our day spa is set in more than 7,000 sqm2 of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens with cascading waterfalls and a stream winding its way down from its high perch over Northern Chaweng of Samui. Eranda Herbal Spa has the relaxing and soothing ambiance you would expect from a high quality spa facility with the taste of luxury and exclusivity for an ultimate pampering experience. Truly the best spa in samui.
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“birthday pressie from my children”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Amazing.... this was a present from my son and daughter, just loved the rose petal bath and the massage was fantastic...my husbad and l came out so relaxed ...worth every cent !!!

1 Thank vicstarr

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“First Thai massage experience Wow!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

My friends took me to this place which we have found through Internet. The results were outstanding! Thai and foot massages were made very gently and relaxing. Highly recommended for those who visit Samui first time.

1 Thank AlexMalenkin
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Spa with a view Indeed”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We visited Eranda Spa on 2 consecutive days last week and had a beautiful trip on both occasions. The welcome, the service, the experience were all second to none. We only came here as the spa at our hotel at sala samui was closed and we were so happy we came. We were collected from the hotel and brought to the spa, welcome drink, cold towels before the wonderful plunge pool and private villa for our treatment as we overlooked the gulf of Thailand. We would strongly recommend this for anyone who really appreciates being pampered for a wonderful price. We shall be back - thank you to all your amazing therapists and staff.

2 Thank Ozy_Steve
London
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Really bad booking system & communication”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Was really looking forward to try Eranda after reading all the reviews but never got around it:
Emailed the spa to book a package with my prefered date/time and question about the shuttle; eventually got an answer saying that there are no shuttle available for my location and asking me to fill the online booking form but no indication about availability regarding date/time.
A week later, several emails later and the day before my requested booking, I still had not received a confirmation nor any answer to my emails.
When I called to say I was not happy with the poor service so far I was told they had not been able to confirm because I had not given them my exact address...Why they needed it to confirm my booking when we had already established they could not provide me with a shuttle is a mistery.
At that point I was utterly fed up and decided to go somewhere else.
The whole process was unprofessional and unefficient and not acceptable given the rather high prices charged by Eranda.

2 Thank ivorypen
Hong Kong, China
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Nice place but please beware of your belongings”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband and I visited and had a Spa treatment at Eranda Herbal Spa Samui on 28 July 2012 around 5:30pm. We did like the environment and treatment very much and wanted to visited again next day.
Unfortunately, we lost HK$2000 after treatment at Eranda Herbal Spa. Why I knew that I lost the money there certainly? Because we took HK$4000 from our hotel's safe digital lock and then go to Eranda Herbal Spa directly. After we finished the spa and went to currency shop directly (it was around 9pm) , we found that we lost HK$2000 and only HK$2000 left in my wallet. We're shocked and got back to hotel and check again. But we did lost HK$2000. Eranda Herbal Spa close at 9pm so we called them next morning about this incident. They said that we lost at another place.
My husband and I were believed that someone stole our money during treatment. Although we were given a key lock at spa room, we had 30-45 mins didn't at our spa room and it was good chance for thief to steal it with second lock key. The key is easy to copy. You might ask why we don't check our wallet before leaving Eranda Herbal Spa.
To be honest, we didn't think that our money would be stolen and so hadn't check our wallet after finishing the spa treatment. Someone only stole us HK$2000 instead of HK$4000 and it was very clever to do that. That's why we were not aware our money was stolen.
I wrote to Eranda Herbal Spa about this bad experience after the trip but no response from them for the time being.
Please beware of your belongings if you want to go there.

Visited July 2012