We had an excellent stay at The Park Samui. For a young couple travelling right around Thailand and Cambodia it was an amazing place to have a few days of rest and relaxation away from the crowds and the hostels. The apartment was huge, more suited for a family but we really didn't mind the extra space. The place was very well maintained, with the grounds and pool always spotless. Although slightly out of the way, the location was no problem for us. It was only a 15 minute walk to Cheong Mon beach (the prettiest and most relaxed Samui beach in our opinion), although when we were feeling lazy we just walked to the end of a street and caught one of the cheap taxis/utes that go by all the time.
However the staff/management were the Parks greatest asset. Kurt, his wife and all of the staff were superb in answering any question we had, as well as booking us trips, taxis and a bike (all for discount prices on the travel agents)
Would definitely go back for a beautiful, relaxing, secluded and romantic few days/week/years if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Samui is a brand new luxury townhouse resort located close to Choeng Mon Beach, one of the best beaches on Koh Samui and close to everything. Each house sleeps four persons in two bedrooms and includes kitchen and a huge living area plus private balcony and terrace. Facilities include 2 swimming pools, fitness center, restaurant and free beach shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your The Park Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Samui Hotel Chaweng
- The Park Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand