Chaweng Lakeview Condotel
Muang Samui Spa Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$236
$208
  • Breakfast included
Chaweng Garden Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$82
$68
Agoda.com
Baan Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$77
$66
  • Pool
Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$88
$70
Agoda.com
Samui Resotel Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$84
$76
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$168
$145
  • Pool
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$127
$122
Agoda.com
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$193
Agoda.com
Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$113
$103
Agoda.com
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$117
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2012

- 200+ ants in our bed.
- mouse feces in each of our kitchen cabinets, and littering the balcony.
- administrative team blundered our call to taxi service in the morning. We'd have missed our flight if it wasn't delayed.
- manager promised to "make things right" by having the hotel cover the cab that finally arrived to take us to the airport. When it arrived there the driver said he was not aware of the arrangement, I called the hotel and was promptly informed by the manager that he wasn't going to cover the cab (presumably realising that there was no salvaging our opinion of him or his hotel).

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Michael K
Condo-Management, Manager at Chaweng Lakeview Condotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you for your visit at Chaweng Lakeview Condotel.
Airport transfer price is usually 400 THB.
We provide for you this for free at their disposal forgiven.
You arrived at the airport before check in 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Domestic flights are the recommended check-in time by one hour before departure is recommended.
The driver was called us and we talked with you from the airport, you arrived to happily arrived.
You spent one night and so you could not know the services offered by our hotel.
The rooms and the hotel is clean and we close attention is about the clean. we didnt undertaud your complain.
Once you have left the room our staff verified and cleaned up the room and they have not reported any problems.
Your description about mouse and ant: This is absolutely impossible, we again checked the entire hotel and especially your room we did not find any traces of this case.
Pest control company was called out to do the check and to propose preventive measures or do any preventive action.

We wish a peaceful life!
Management

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I now have stayed for nearly ten days in Lakeview Condotel,the price related to everything is unbeatable,1000 Bt for a really spacy room with terrace,little kitchen, aircon,pool and everything you need. The building is quite new and located in the west to the lake,so you need a motobike to get around,avoid taxis,they have mafia prices asking 200 bt for a ride! You can drive through all Bangkok for this amount using taximeter.
And it is quiet,absolutely no noises around,the construction in an opposite new building seems nearly finished.
I have tried two other hotels in Lamai and checked about 30 - 40 others,I did not find a better place for me. I don´t need a beach near the hotel,so you only pay half of the price.
Staff is very helpful and friendly,well there are not many people and they take care a lot. All the other locations at the beach are full and busy with young drunk party folks.
Breakfast is not so very good,everyday the same bacon and egg stuff,well I don´t complain.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Karsten K
Reviewed July 22, 2012

this place was great, away from the craziness of Chaweng but only a short drive away, walking distance to the mall with a Tesco and movie theater, my room was the largest I've ever slept in, very clean and comfortable, I got a great deal booking online and was able to extend my stay at the same rate, nice sized kitchen with breakfest table was so nice in the morning, stayed on my own but this place would be great for a couple having a little vacation, didn't get a chance to eat in the restaurant or use the pool but both were in great condition, will be staying here for every future trip I make to Koh Samui

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2012

The rooms were great especially for the price. They were big and spacious, had lots of storage, comfortable bed, nice kitchen, balcony, and a diverse selection of TV channels.

The lobby is unique; it’s totally open and inviting and the Jacuzzi pool was delightful.

My absolute favorite thing about the hotel was the staff hands down. I can't recall the last time I walked around a hotel where staff said hello by name. They went through every effort to make my stay as comfortable as possible. I am not the best driver, so a scooter was not an option for me :) However, the staff made sure I did not miss a beat. They helped me get reasonable transportation around the island. The concierge was always available to help me with any activity

I wanted to do. The owners were personable as well. Anything I needed I got quickly...including pictures of me in the pool :)

The hotel is a little low key, yet I still got awesome service. For a personable getaway during your getaway, I highly recommend this condotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

We booked online fairly last minute, would be ok if any taxi driver knew where it was! It's a fabulous complex sitting in the middle of a shanty town! The lake looks like a man made reservoir. Breakfast menu (which was included) advertised a full cooked breakfast... When all they had was egg and toast and a cup of tar (coffee), no fruit, no cereal, felt a little bit robbed there as we payed for it! We ordered a club sandwhich and were told 'we no have' almost as soon as the words came out of our mouth. The lock on our balcony door was broken so anyone could come and go at any time! We were the only people in the whole hotel so you'd think that would be sorted before we got there!
The hotel manager was a little creepy, said he's available 24 hours a day... Quite helpful but priced himself out of the market with scooter as we got a bike much cheaper in town! The place is falling apart which is so sad cos it's not that old. It is very hidden and a bit of a trek to town and beach.
Air conditioning was lovely! Rooms were nice and big, no cutlery or cooking utensils in the little kitchen! It's all a bit too strange!
The housekeeper was sooo lovely but that was it... Everything else made me uneasy! we definitely wouldn't go back!
Shuttle service available into town but not back. It was like his mates car though!
They tried to charge us for the breakfast which we had 1 morning out of the 5 we stayed even though it's included in price! Very strange people!

• Stayed: April 2012