We booked online fairly last minute, would be ok if any taxi driver knew where it was! It's a fabulous complex sitting in the middle of a shanty town! The lake looks like a man made reservoir. Breakfast menu (which was included) advertised a full cooked breakfast... When all they had was egg and toast and a cup of tar (coffee), no fruit, no cereal, felt a little bit robbed there as we payed for it! We ordered a club sandwhich and were told 'we no have' almost as soon as the words came out of our mouth. The lock on our balcony door was broken so anyone could come and go at any time! We were the only people in the whole hotel so you'd think that would be sorted before we got there!
The hotel manager was a little creepy, said he's available 24 hours a day... Quite helpful but priced himself out of the market with scooter as we got a bike much cheaper in town! The place is falling apart which is so sad cos it's not that old. It is very hidden and a bit of a trek to town and beach.
Air conditioning was lovely! Rooms were nice and big, no cutlery or cooking utensils in the little kitchen! It's all a bit too strange!
The housekeeper was sooo lovely but that was it... Everything else made me uneasy! we definitely wouldn't go back!
Shuttle service available into town but not back. It was like his mates car though!
They tried to charge us for the breakfast which we had 1 morning out of the 5 we stayed even though it's included in price! Very strange people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaweng Lakeview Condotel is a uniquely-situated condominium hotel, and with just 22 one bedroom studio suites and one two-bedroom Penthouse is ideal for those wanting a relaxed and unhurried holiday far from the stresses of modern life. The complex offers the ultimate combination for relaxation and fitness with a gymnasium and 25m swimming pool and private sauna, Jacuzzi and massage therapy for essential health. The Studio apartments offer 60 square metre of living space and include a western-style kitchen, a combined lounge/bedroom area, and bathroom with bathtub overlooking the Lake. There is a huge outdoor terrace with magnificent views of Lake Chaweng where you can view the incredible sunrise each morning. All are spacious, light and bright with tasteful décor throughout. The Penthouse offers 2 large bedrooms, is ideal for two couples or a family of 4 with large open living area, fully equipped Western kitchen and 270 degree views of Lake Chaweng and the Hills behind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Chaweng Lakeview Condotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Lakeview Condotel Hotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Lakeview Condotel Ko Samui, Thailand