Stayed at kc over water villa for the first part of my honeymoon. We stayed in the top villa, which was secluded and private... The room was immaculate and the rose petals on the bed made for lovely ambience as we entered the room for the first night of our honeymoon. The staff were full of smiles, so incredibly friendly and went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. --
we had a rooftop dinner for two with led lights and pebbles in a huge heart around the table, romantic music and fantastic mood lighting made the evening unforgettable. The food was fantastic and a complimentary tiramisu "happy honeymoon" cake was beautifully decorated and given to us after the meal -- a lovely and unexpected gesture...
The extremely friendly, and beautiful Aeh, (food and bev manager) stayed after her shift, to tend to us on this honeymoon dinner...
She has always been a pleasure to see every morning.
The staff, especially Phu and Jeen were so welcoming, friendly, helpful and just all round fantastic. They also made the stay incredible as it was so lovely to create a friendship with two such wonderful and genuine men..always taking time to ask you questions and tell you about their families and lives, which was fantastic.
The resort in itself was impeccably clean and well maintained, with all the necessities provided. Gowns and slippers were so comfortable , the bed was fantastic and soft and the pillows so comfortable. The pool was amazing, and cleaned daily. The bathroom was just WOW!! My only issue with the whole resort and stay (which isn't necessarily their fault) was that the shower is not designed for a 4ft11 person like myself, and did not get to the hot temperature that I like. I do understand though that these showers are designed for large western men, and not for tiny western women. Besides that, (which wasn't even a major issue) I could not fault a thing and would stay here over and over again. Fantastic value for money. Much love for making our first week of our honeymoon so unbelievably enjoyable and memorable ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ’KC Resort & Over Water Villas’ is located at the North of Chaweng Beach, on a hill top. This unique location allows you to be close to the center of Chaweng, where everything happens, but not be disturbed by any night time craziness. The view over the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Matlang and Chaweng Bay is spectacular and can be seen from anywhere in the resort. To fit all your need, KC Resort & Over Water Villas provides Spa-in and outdoor luxurious treatment rooms; A view Restaurant & Wine Lounge - featuring a terrace with a great view on the neighboring island and the ideal spot for dining or enjoying a drink and of course 95 exclusive rooms, suites and villas that will exceed your expectations, in a secluded estate enjoying stunning views over the cobalt blue sea and outlying islands of Koh Samui. Every room features complimentary WiFi, over size king bed with double seat Jacuzzi with light therapy system and rain shower column with acupressure jet, cordless telephone, safety box, mini bar and hair dryer with shaver socket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your KC Resort & Over Water Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kc Resort And Over Water Villas
- Kc Resort & Over Water Villas Hotel Chaweng
- KC Resort & Over Water Villas Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand