Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews minute walk busy road pool beach sunbeds koh
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The hotel room is really big with balcony. Facilities include gym, restaurant & pool. The breakfast is also good, not many choices but its okay. The pool is lovely. Staff is always smiling and friendly. If you want a with view hotel, don't stay here cause this hotel is located among small shop and market; 10 mins walk to the beach. Near to 7Eleven and Tesco but don't worry about the Boxing Stadium noise cause you wont hear any if you are in the room. For me its really worth the money cause for the amount you pay, you get a super comfortable big room with breakfast, plus you can use Synergy Resort facilities, they are from same hotel company; their pool is awesome and near the beach! ;) Will definitely recommend!

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I stayed 4 nights at Le Murraya in June of 21012 and found it to be of fantastic value.
Paying 1,700 bht per night for a very large deluxe room which had an big fridge, separate bedroom and a balcony facing the pool (room 218 I think it was).
The room is modern, the bathroom excellent and the hotel very clean and staff extremely friendly.
In June is was not very busy at all, and we had the pool to ourselves the 2 times we went swimming in the morning.
Buffet breakfast (or in room tray breakfast) was included in the rate, we opted for in room breakfast which was adequate.
The hotel is not situated on the beach, it's a little bit behind the main ring road in Chewang, near the old boxing stadium but found it to be quiet and near enough to everything. There's a small tesco just around the corner and two 7 / 11's within a minute walk.
You don't stay at La Murraya for the views as it doesn't have any but I'd highly recommend this hotel if you want great value for money and don't mind the 5 - 10 minute walk to the main shopping strip, bars and restaurants.
The staff were all very nice and helpful both with an easy check in and check out.

Room tip: Rooms to the right of reception face in towards the pool which is a nicer view.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 605MattB
Reviewed July 9, 2012

An oasis of peace from the bustle of town. Room was magnificent, and ultra-comfortable. Staff were extremely helpful. Loved my time here!

Date of stay: April 2012
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank PhileasFogg54
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Just finished stay at Le Murraya for 6 nights, very appreciative of attentive staff during our stay, very comfortable rooms and everyone was so helpful while we were there. Would certainly recommend this as a great place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I'd read the reviews on TripAdvisor before booking the hotel for our trip and was happy with what I have read. However, after travelling for 30 hours to arrive 11pm at night I have to admit I was disappointed. All I wanted to do was sleep, but approaching our room I discovered we had arrived on Muay Thai Boxing night....which could be heard as we approached the entrance of our room. This happens every other night and from what I can gather all rooms would hear this. If you can sleep through anything then you won't have an issue! Rooms were clean and spacious.
There was no shuttle from the airport, but we had no problem arranging this upon arrival at the airport. There is no shuttlebus into the main street, as this can easily be walked.
I feel that the pool area could do with more sun loungers as on occassions there were far more people wishing to use the pool but no where to sit.
We were a little surprised that there was not more choice for breakfast as it was a buffet, on our final day there was a person at an egg station which provided more of a breakfast choice.
When researching accommodation for our first few nights in Samui I did see many hotels with 'boutique' in the title. Just be warned that this word is over used in Koh Samui and boutique does not have the same meaning as hotels we have in the UK.

Date of stay: February 2011