“Best Tailored Shirts, Suits, and Pants”

Boss International Suits
Ranked #1 of 42 Shopping in Chaweng
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Boss International Suits starts 1.5 decades ago, we provide quality of Bespoke cloths, we have serve more than 10000 customers during this periods. We never compromise for quality of making.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

While traveling for business, I've been around to many different tailors and I can easily say that I had the best experience of them all at Boss. Raj was incredible at sticking the seams of my new suits perfectly and I've already benefited from his expert work. Shiva was so friendly and knew exactly what I needed and what would look best on me for any and all occasions. Together they make the best team anyone could ask for.

Whether you're looking for a suit for business like me or a special family occasion or anything else or just some nice button downs for some good nights out, this is the spot you need to stop at in Samui.

They also can do fittings in hotels and are sending me one of my shirts all the way back to the US for way cheaper than expected.

All reviews
"great quality"
in 7 reviews
"koh samui island"
in 3 reviews
"quality price"
"see you next year"
in 4 reviews
"recommended by a friend"
"friendly guys"
in 5 reviews
"bought shirts"
"nice service"
in 2 reviews
"would highly recommend to anyone"
"chaweng area"
in 18 reviews
"dress"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Just collected my dress and jacket brilliant quality I am so pleased with it fantastic very friendly and helpful service highly recommend will definitely be back

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Reading all the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. It was clear to me that I had to go to boss international. And I really didn’t get disappointed. I bought two suits and two extra pants and for my friend a dress and 3 skirts. We are both completely happy with the service and material provided. Really happy with the result. It will be done professionally and with very good quality. Would definitely recommend boss international suits, but be careful of imitators around that Chaweng area, i actually feel for it and went to the wrong shop until I checked trip advisor again and realised i was on the wrong shop. Thank you for your time shiva and raj. See you again in a few years!!

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Everything great, good service, friendly people,Highly recomended everyone.
Good quality. Good Price.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Went based on trip Advisor Reviews. Suits are really good fit and shirts feel really nice.they spent time untill i was happy with everything and there was no pushy sales service and price also very good.there was never any feeling of pressure and most importantly the suits fit like a glove all for a fraction of price back home.you will fine cheaper alternatives all over the island but shiva and raj are worth it for the quality and Services.highly recommended best Tailor in koh samui!

Date of experience: September 2018