Review Highlights
Excellent tailored suit

Reviewed today
Jonathan B
This is the one you are looking for!

Reviewed 1 week ago
Garin_T_SF_CA
via mobile

All reviews professional tailor great quality shiva order shop fit koh service suits
Reviewed today

I am very impressed with Shiva and his excellent team. Not only was my perfectly tailored suit made in just two days, but it fits like a glove. Shiva looked after every detail with a delightful professional service. I would not hesitate in recommending Boss International Suits if you are looking for a bespoke suit at a very competitive price.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

There are so many choices when in Samui but Boss has a #1 rating for a reason, they do excellent work, they deliver as promised, and can do work that others in town can not do. I had a very difficult, special request to make custom shirts and everyone in town said they could not do it but Roj and his team came through for me. I got seven completely custom shirts made and I am more than satisfied with every one of them. I will recommend them to all my friends and when I return to Samui I will be placing another order.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very satisfied with my two suit and shirts along with a pair of shoes, excellent customer service skills and no pushy like other shop, would absolutely recommend this shop,Highest quality with the best price... I would definitely come back next year.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Bought 3 tailor made shirts and all of the fit like a glove. The fitting is great and Superb service. Some many similar shops around the area but this one is really recommended. top notch

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Shiva runs a fantastic business.
I had two great jackets and a 3 piece suit made.
Excellent quality fine tailorship.
Will recommend his services any day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While traveling for business, I've been around to many different tailors and I can easily say that I had the best experience of them all at Boss. Raj was incredible at sticking the seams of my new suits perfectly and I've already benefited from his expert work. Shiva was so friendly and knew exactly what I needed and what would look best on me for any and all occasions. Together they make the best team anyone could ask for.

Whether you're looking for a suit for business like me or a special family occasion or anything else or just some nice button downs for some good nights out, this is the spot you need to stop at in Samui.

They also can do fittings in hotels and are sending me one of my shirts all the way back to the US for way cheaper than expected.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just collected my dress and jacket brilliant quality I am so pleased with it fantastic very friendly and helpful service highly recommend will definitely be back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Reading all the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. It was clear to me that I had to go to boss international. And I really didn’t get disappointed. I bought two suits and two extra pants and for my friend a dress and 3 skirts. We are both completely happy with the service and material provided. Really happy with the result. It will be done professionally and with very good quality. Would definitely recommend boss international suits, but be careful of imitators around that Chaweng area, i actually feel for it and went to the wrong shop until I checked trip advisor again and realised i was on the wrong shop. Thank you for your time shiva and raj. See you again in a few years!!

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Everything great, good service, friendly people,Highly recomended everyone.
Good quality. Good Price.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Went based on trip Advisor Reviews. Suits are really good fit and shirts feel really nice.they spent time untill i was happy with everything and there was no pushy sales service and price also very good.there was never any feeling of pressure and most importantly the suits fit like a glove all for a fraction of price back home.you will fine cheaper alternatives all over the island but shiva and raj are worth it for the quality and Services.highly recommended best Tailor in koh samui!