“Tailor”

Boss International Suits
Ranked #1 of 42 Shopping in Chaweng
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Boss International Suits starts 1.5 decades ago, we provide quality of Bespoke cloths, we have serve more than 10000 customers during this periods. We never compromise for quality of making.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

The best in Samui! Nice work, the kindest staff! Fully recommend u! Relaible tailors, done in time, good price!

All reviews
"great quality"
in 8 reviews
"quality price"
in 2 reviews
"recommended by a friend"
"mr raj"
"professional attitude"
"see you next year"
in 3 reviews
"bought shirts"
"nice service"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tailor"
"chaweng area"
in 14 reviews
"fit"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

To be honest, I was lost in the jungle of tailors during my stay there. I randomly picked your shop and I don't regret it. You guys delivered as promised. Love my suits that you have made for me. You deserve a good review.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Really helpful and efficient service. Quick turnaround time and care taken to make sure we were totally happy with the clothes. 2 suits, 4 shirts, good price. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I visited boss international suits few days ago to get suit and some business shirts and all of them fit to perfection. The fitting were quick and easy was perfect for me. Would recommend to everyone
Shiva is a great guy and really looks after you. from start to finish it was exceptional value and I have come away delighted about the suit,shirts and the experience. I would highly recommend & will look forward to using his services again. Thanks shiva.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Every year I get some suits and other things from this tailor. The guys are friendly, they learned this job and have good tailor master in the background.
Different masters for suits or trousers save the good quality.
Everyone can be happy if they choose these tailor because it is not easy to find a good one.
Up to 180s material suits are especially for businessmen a “must have” !

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Ralph230471
Bibin S, Guest Relations Manager at Boss International Suits, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Dear Ralph,

We are looking forward to serve you in the many years to come and thanks a lot for your support...