We enjoyed our 5 night stay at Sareeraya Villas & Suites. Our room was on the third with our friends next door. The rooms were spacious and clean and the view from our balcony was of the sea which could also be seen from our bed! I loved the large daybed on the balcony and the daybed in our room which were both comfy and inviting. The bathroom was very large, clean and modern and included a separate wet room with a rain shower and bath.
The staff were helpful and most spoke excellent English. The service in the pool area and restaurant was excellent with plenty of pool beds available. We enjoyed the breakfast from the restaurant which was varied and plentiful had a lovely view of the beach (the banana pancakes are a must try). The resort is an easy 10 minute walk to the main shopping, restaurant and bar area of Chaweng Beach so the location was perfect. If you do not want to head into town, there are three good beachside restaurants to the left of the resort which serve a mixture of seafood and Thai food. They also have good Happy Hour prices! Try the corn on the cob and spring rolls sold and cooked by the hawkers on the beach. The resort has direct beach access which was a bonus and although you couldn't swim directly in front of the resort, a little walk to the left, and you will find clear, lagoon like water.
The only complaint - the air conditioning units were noisy and a ceiling fan would have been handy. While we were there, we looked at the private Jacuzzi villas and although very nice, felt smaller and very enclosed. This resort is highly recommended for a comfortable and relaxing stay and although it was fully booked, was not crowded or noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering 49 exquisite suites and pool villas, Sareeraya Villas & Suites is conveniently set on the quieter part of Chaweng Beach within walking distance to the most popular shopping, nightlife and entertainment area. Each villa provides a private plunge pool while each suite features a spacious terrace with ocean view or outdoor Jacuzzi. The hotel facilities include Raya Spa, Gym, Swimming pool, Transit Lounge, Chef’s Table Restaurant, Read Red Bar, Her Bar & Free WIFI Access. The perfect environment for people who are looking for pleasure, exclusivity and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Sareeraya Villas & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sareeraya Villas Hotel Chaweng
- Sareeraya Villas And Suites
- Sareeraya Villas & Suites Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand