I can't praise this hotel highly enough. The staff are friendly and efficient and were always happy to go the extra mile to make our stay more enjoyable. The rooms are beautiful, spacious and very comfortable with large beds, great air conditioning and well equipped bathrooms. We were upgraded twice during our stay - once to a room with outdoor spa and then again to a private villa with its own plunge pool. While it was a bit of a palaver to have to repack each time, staff helped and really it was worth the effort for the upgrade, especially to the gorgeous villa.
Breakfast each day is a generous buffet with something for every taste. It was quite a highlight!
The hotel is at the quieter end of Chaweng, which is what we wanted and one of the main reasons we picked it. There's a trade-off here though: the beach is definitely better in the busier end of town. The beach at the Sareeraya is groomed every day and is pristine, but the sea is choked with seaweed and very shallow, so not really suitable for swimming or snorkelling unless you wade quite far out. However, we spent our time by the pool anyway. The pool is quite small, but then this is a smaller hotel, so it never felt busy or overcrowded.
Having said the hotel is in the quiet end of town, it's not remote. There are plenty of excellent beachfront restaurants right next to the hotel (make sure you try the food at Lazy Wave - part of the Tango resort), and a five minute walk into town takes you to shops and restaurants galore. We thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of our stay and wouldn't hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering 49 exquisite suites and pool villas, Sareeraya Villas & Suites is conveniently set on the quieter part of Chaweng Beach within walking distance to the most popular shopping, nightlife and entertainment area. Each villa provides a private plunge pool while each suite features a spacious terrace with ocean view or outdoor Jacuzzi. The hotel facilities include Raya Spa, Gym, Swimming pool, Transit Lounge, Chef’s Table Restaurant, Read Red Bar, Her Bar & Free WIFI Access. The perfect environment for people who are looking for pleasure, exclusivity and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sareeraya Villas & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sareeraya Villas Hotel Chaweng
- Sareeraya Villas And Suites
- Sareeraya Villas & Suites Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand