The hotel room is big, but the blanket is smell, we stay in the hotel three nights from 17-19 Jul, my daughter always bite by mosquitos and we always see the mosquitos in our room & toilet. The hotel swimming pool is very small, and the pool access doesn't have sunshine, so the water is cold. Compared with Mai Samui Beach Resort and Spa, the room & the service quility is different. We feel very friendly in Mai Samui, but in Sareeraya is not. But this hotel is more expensive. Finally, the morning buffet food is very good, and the BBQ also. And the Chief is friendly too.
Alice Wan from Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering 49 exquisite suites and pool villas, Sareeraya Villas & Suites is conveniently set on the quieter part of Chaweng Beach within walking distance to the most popular shopping, nightlife and entertainment area. Each villa provides a private plunge pool while each suite features a spacious terrace with ocean view or outdoor Jacuzzi. The hotel facilities include Raya Spa, Gym, Swimming pool, Transit Lounge, Chef’s Table Restaurant, Read Red Bar, Her Bar & Free WIFI Access. The perfect environment for people who are looking for pleasure, exclusivity and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sareeraya Villas & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sareeraya Villas Hotel Chaweng
- Sareeraya Villas And Suites
- Sareeraya Villas & Suites Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand