We booked a regular room at the hotel.
When we got to the hotel we were welcomed in a Thai way, it was very nice.
The room was great! Big room with a big balcony.. But there was a problem with the air con, it didn’t cool the room, the crow in the reception was extremely nice, and send the engineer to fix it , during the day we were out of the room and when we came back the air con still didn’t work properly.
I was a bit upset about the situation, but I must say that the hotel manager took the matter in to his hand and immediately apologized for the inconvenience and upgrade us to an AMAZING villa with an outdoor Jacuzzi.
I will say it again- the villa was amazing!
It had an amazing outdoor Jacuzzi, a huge Jacuzzi in our room, a huge shower and another one out door! The bed was big and the air con was wonderful.
Before we came to this hotel we were in 2 very good hotels as well (Thai house beach resort in LAMAI beach, and SANTHIYA resort in ko phangan) but I must say that this villa we had here was the best accommodation we had all our trip!
The breakfast is great with many choices and every morning we ate something new.
The pool area is amazing as well and they have the most cool and smart thing, in front of the beach they made an artificial beach that is separated from the beach itself by 3 steers, that gives you a felling that you are laying on the beach but without the hassle of the beach sellers, these annoying over charged sellers will try to sell you everything they can.
In this case they cannot come close to you , it’s great!
The hotel is located next to the Amari hotel; it’s a 5 minute walk to the city center.
On the beach next to the hotel you can find a nice bar, with good music and plenty of fireworks to blow up! It’s fun!
Over all I must say that we had a great experience in this hotel,
We will definitely recommend this hotel to all of our friends and definitely visit again!
Effi & Alona Gal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering 49 exquisite suites and pool villas, Sareeraya Villas & Suites is conveniently set on the quieter part of Chaweng Beach within walking distance to the most popular shopping, nightlife and entertainment area. Each villa provides a private plunge pool while each suite features a spacious terrace with ocean view or outdoor Jacuzzi. The hotel facilities include Raya Spa, Gym, Swimming pool, Transit Lounge, Chef’s Table Restaurant, Read Red Bar, Her Bar & Free WIFI Access. The perfect environment for people who are looking for pleasure, exclusivity and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sareeraya Villas & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sareeraya Villas Hotel Chaweng
- Sareeraya Villas And Suites
- Sareeraya Villas & Suites Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand