Open today: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Chaweng
from $19.27
from $25.22
from $41.76
More Info
All reviews pool party infinity pool great party pure fun extreme fun fun slides beautiful girls great music nice place to chill chaweng lake an absolute blast good vibes sea view free entry definitely recommend this place priced drinks super fun
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2019

The high park in Samui is i nice location to chill, eat, listen to music and meet people.
The staff is very friendly. The location is trendy. For visitor with no fear .... the slider's are nice to try! A lot of fun!

Date of experience: January 2019
High Park S, General Manager at High Park Samui, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2019

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Found this little gem on google as we were gonna go Koh phangan. So glad we didn’t as this place is amazing! Great atmosphere, pool area was gorgeous overlooking the lake and Buddha. Girlfriend had some food and it was well priced and gorgeous cheese balls and fries. Me I was to busy on the slides and singha haha. See you next year.

Date of experience: December 2018

Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

A great day club with sceneric view and much fun. We could’t get enough of this place. Spent alot of our days in Samui here. This slide gave an addicting feeling.

Date of experience: January 2019
High Park S, General Manager at High Park Samui, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Need to come here! Great atmosphere, great view and good prices highly recommend. Winnie the waitress is pretty fit too haha

Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

Guys I'm only giving this venue as a 3/5 based on the pain I'm now going through!! To put you in the picture I'm 45 years of age with teenage kids, I'm the wrong side of 15 stone and not the most athletic!!
I obviously wanted to impress my kids so when offered free entry (and I mean absolutely FREE entry!!) I declined as you only pay if you want to use the slide!!
The infinity pool is amazing with fantastic views over Chaweng, this is all free along with the lovely seating, pool table and top
Quality DJ. The Chang beer is 79baht a bottle which is cheaper than any bar I've found and only beaten by a local supermarket!! But no!!
Like the idiot that I am I chose to pay the 650baht entry, which ordinarily is good value, you get given a festival style wrist band which if you keep on you can visit the park as much as you like! (Mine very quickly was removed!)
I entered the park and was immediately taken aback by the size of the blooming slide, I'm not sure of exact measurement but I'm guessing around 40-50 metres, the mistake I made was getting there when it opened for the day, I didn't see anyone else having a go first. So being the cool Dad and Uncle that I thought I was I encouraged the boys to join me on the trek up the stairs, my 16 year old nephew went first and being the young, agile, adrenaline junky that he is slid down, took off and landed beautifully, my 13 year old son said Dad please go first, so being the hero that I am I immediately stepped up to the plate, kind of done me a favour as I didn't have time to change my mind! Although in hindsight that would have been a whole lot better!!
So up I step....... the "safety" guy gives me a crash course which pretty much encompasses going down head first and hoping and praying for the best! Off I went, the fastest I've ever travelled in my life and I'm including the flight to Samui!! I absolutely flew down the thing!! On being what I can only describe as "ejected" into the air I took flight!!!!! This is where it started to go a bit bandy, my limbs took a life of their own, flailing in all directions before spinning me into what felt like orbit, the landing pool seemed to be getting further and further away from me before I stopped mid air, like roadrunner running off a cliff I made the mistake of looking down, I felt I was about 100 metres in the air and I had absolutely no control of my body, I have a new found respect for Tom Daley and his mates! I then started hurtling towards the water knowing it was going to be painful! My body then went into an uncontrollable tumble like some ill fated space mission before crashing into the water on my back!! Much to my embarrassment I was then chucked a life ring which I had no choice but to grab, I was then unceremoniously hauled to the edge of the pool in front of my two kids, niece, nephew, wife, mother in law, sister in law and brother in law not to mention the dozen or so other people that were being amused my stupidness!!!
My backside cheek is now black with bruising, my ego is dented beyond economical repair and what was left of my street cred with my kids is out of the window!!
So putting it simply if you're over 45 years old, touching 16 stone and you're attempting to impress your kids.....DON'T!!!
As I mentioned though, if you don't fit my criteria this is an amazing place with a really good vibe, the food is really good at reasonable prices,the beer and other drinks are very reasonable and the staff are excellent and really friendly so it's well worth the trip!!
Thanks guys at High Park, I'm in agony but I loved it! Can't imagine having this much fun on Christmas Eve again

Date of experience: December 2018
13  Thank 433matth
High Park S, Owner at High Park Samui, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2018

Hello 433matth thanks for your extensive recap and review! We fully understand your position and perspective, and can relate to the slide experience as well, and at the same time thank you for your candid explanation of different aspects of our park. We feel you.
If we may, two things;
1. If you have time please come by for a drink on us, and perhaps a nice sunset, pics overlooking the lake and mountain.
2. We have plenty of friends, colleagues, guests who flew through the air and didn’t land on their feet, and being a good sport a lot of people can be, a lot of times it can serve a fun and cool memory for either perspectives jumper and observer. You definitely seem a very cool dad and uncle, and hope your kid and niece see that the same way ultimately!
Hope you do feel better
P.S
I posted your review on our Facebook page :)