Nora Buri Resort & Spa
$115
  • Beachfront
$396
LuxuryCollection
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$152
$137
OZOHotels.com
Dara Samui Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$110
$65
  • Pool
Nora Beach Resort and Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$106
$101
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$183
$143
  • Pool
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$176
$111
Agoda.com
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$136
$115
Amari.com
KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$298
$63
Priceline
Poppies Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$222
$182
Priceline
1,424 results
All reviewshillside pool villabarge restaurantrice bargehill sidekoh samuithai restaurantwedding plannerbuggy driversgolf buggiesour honeymoonbuggy serviceoutdoor showerchaweng beachmin drivesea view roomtuk tukshuttle bus
Reviewed May 23, 2014

i booked this hotel on the back of great reviews and i was not disappointed. i booked the hillside villa with pool, and stayed at 805. on arriving i was greated with warm caring staff who continued to be attentive throughout our stay. a special mention must go to the security guard who was always friendly and happy each morning and even cooled our motorbike seat with cold water. nice touch... the room itself was beautiful and very romantic. i loved the out door shower to. our own pool was great and even the communal pools were brilliant to, i loved the swim up bar. the hillside is quite a steep hill so hold on tight onto the golf buggy that takes you to your room. i think maybe a seat belt option should be fitted incase older people lose their grip and fall. overall my girlfriend and i loved this place and will definitly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Lloyd B, General Manager at Nora Buri Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear Dhruval86,

Greetings from Nora Buri Resort & Spa!

“Very good and romatic hotel”

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and that you were especially pleased with our team and your Hillside Pool Villa.

Your comments are very much appreciated, and we will certainly pass them on to our Members of staff.
We do hope that you come back and visit us again very soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

great hotel nice rooms nice and big breckfast . Location IS ok not far from the center. now the proplem was that hotel is been built n a hill and that make it very dificult to enjoy your stay. our room was 138 steps from the pool. ok is small electric cars stuff offer to take you in the room and also from room to any location in the hotel you like but stil you cant enjoy your stay our room from the private beach of the hotel maybe was 300 step.

Room Tip: if you like to have more than 10 steps to go in your room get another hotel. rooms that in the econt floor they have great view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Pan Maria,

“good hotel but....”

Thank you very much for giving us your feedback on your recent stay here at the Nora Buri Resort & Spa.
I am delighted to hear about the positive comments of our rooms and that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet.
I am sorry that you could not enjoy your stay as much due to your room being on the hillside. However, as you mentioned already, we do have a 24h buggy service in the hotel, and our bell boys are more than happy to drive you all around the hotel at any time of the day.
Furthermore, we do have a beachside area as well. If you decide to join us again in the future, I would recommend you to book one of our Villas on the beachside as there are much less stairs to climb.
We hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I loved every aspect of this hotel, the staff, the room, the cleanliness. Although it is not in the main chewang beach area it is only a short and cheap trip via a tok tok, which I would rather pay to have the peace and serenity. The only bad point would be it is on a steep hill which could be hard if you are elderly or have children. For me it was a plus cause I was burning off some calories from the lovely food!

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Clare,

“Best hotel :)”

Thank you for your wonderful review.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us so much and I do hope to welcome you back soon here in the Nora Buri Resort & Spa.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We recently had our wedding at Nora Resorts with our ceremony at Nora Beach and our reception at Nora Buri Resort. We planned it a year ago all via email - which was very daunting.. however, Michelle our wedding planner was EXCELLENT! and came on the journey from beginning to end and I cant commend her more for all the hard work she and the team at both Nora Buri and Nora Beach put in to ensure we had the most magical day of our life.

The ceremony set up was breath taking and I couldnt have asked for anything more. I had just emailed Michelle what I wanted it to look like and I saw it all set up for the first time as I walked down the aisle, it was just as I had imagined. Also the beautiful live duo they provided to play at the ceremony were just beautiful. They played us all our songs before the day and they sounded wonderful and added a real special touch to our day.

The reception was also set up so beautifully and the food exceeded my expectations - we had the east meets west buffet.

All the staff throughout the day were so prompt in assisting us with any request we had. It was very hot around this time of year, so for anyone considering getting married here, definitely consider refreshing wet towels for your guests, bottled water and fans.

We had such an amazing stay here and will definitely be back to celebrate our anniversaries in the years to come. Thank you Michelle and team for all your hard work in ensuring that our wedding was a special day to remember by us and all our family and friends.
Sam & Jason

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Sam & Jason,

Greetings fromNora Buri Resort & Spa!

The happiest day of my life!”

First of all: Congratulations to the two of you.
I am happy that you decided to celebrate the most important day of your lives with us in the Nora Resorts and I am delighted that Michelle managed to create a perfect wedding day for you from start to finish.
Thank you very much for this wonderful review, it was a great pleasure having you staying with us.
I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We stayed at Nora Buri from May 1st to May 5th 2014.
We were recieved with a welcome drink and the person made us feel at ease.

Pros:
1) The staff at Nora Buri were very warm and friendly.
They will help you in choosing the shopping options or dining options or the various different tours available.
2) The resort is amazing. They have maintained it really well. For the rooms, you have the seaside option as well as the hillside option. We went for the hill side one - and the view was spell bounding.
Both are amazing options.
3) The restaurant - The Barge is really good.
You can really enjoy a good meal with a scenic view of the sea alongwith a beer or two ;).
4) You have shuttle from the hotel - 4 times a day.
( However, please bear in mind u need to book the same atleast one day in advance as they have only ten seats available)

Cons:
1) It is located 5-7 kms from Chaweng Beach. Each time, you may have to take a tuk tuk ( auto rickshaw) which may cost you 50-100 baht per person depending on the time of travel.
Also, travelling at night is an issue since the road leading to the resort is deserted and dark.
2) The hotel staff have very minimal knowledge of English. They definately need to improve and hire english speaking staff as tourists from across the globe visit Koh Samui.
3) The number of vegeterian options available is very less.
All dishes have some form of meat or the other. You need to be very clear and specific that no meat ( no chicken, no fish, no ham) in the dish.
Better to carry some MTR packets with you :)

Overall, the stay has been amazing . And i will definately recommend this resort to anyone going to Koh Samui . :)

Room Tip: The resort is divided into hill side and sea side. Based on preference, you can choose either. The hill side rooms have an excellent view of the sea - and you can wake up watching the same. Even the bath tubs in the rooms have a view of the sea which is truly mesmerising.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Divya R

Dear DivyaRam,

“A good resort ! :)”

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review about your stay at the Nora Buri Resort and Spa. Your comments and thoughts are a great help to us to be able to maintain and also improve our standards in certain areas and departments.
I am delighted about your positive comments about the staff. We believe that trained and happy staff is the most important aspect of a well running hotel. Which brings me to one of your ‘Cons’ point: The level of English. We are aware of the fact that improving the level of English among the staff will be one of our most important considerations in the near future.
I know that the Nora Buri is a little bit outside of the Chaweng Town Center. However I think that this is not a negative point, because one is able to escape from the loud music and the mass of people in Chaweng and enjoy tranquility and silence.
We will most definitely consider putting a bigger selection of vegetarian options on the menu.
Thank you once again for you review.
I truly hope to be able to welcome you back soon.